The tag title is "25 random things about me"
- I like my name but I dread when people ask how to pronounce or to spell my name
- I have yet to know the meaning of my name
- One of the things I hate most is when I am walking and there’s an idiot who is smoke-walk.Busuk big time.And I don’t understand why people smoke. I understand when they were at their teen years, it is probably due to peer influence or they thought it would make them cool(which is sooo not!) if they smoke. Maybe now it is a ‘thing’ to socialize..Tah le.Alhamdullillah my husband is not a smoker and my father has eventually stopped smoking.2 of my brothers are smoker and fortunately they will always smoke outside the house.Konklusinya aku mmg benci smoker.
- I have always wanted to be a cook.Even after SPM I told my mom that I was going to take culinary art as my tertiary education.She argued that with my SPM result I should take a “Serious” course which eventually lead me to a “Serious” career path. Which made me end up with engineering course specifically electronics as my degree.Before decided on that course, I initially wanted to settle with Multimedia course which at that time known as Multimedia and Science course (I think) at MMU.But due to my old thinking father, he said that there will be not much opportunity when I graduate with that degree.So I stucked with engineering which I loath every day of 3 years study.
- I end up as an engineer who do not how to fix any electrical and I think I am jinxed with electrical item. Anything I own(electrical appliance) will end up kaput after becoming my possession not at a very long time. And now I am in IT line.
- I do not know what people think of me but someone told me that I look like a debater!haha can’t even say my opinion out loud what more to say it out in front of audience.But I like to argue especially with Aspa sampai die fed up and always say “ye le awak je le nak menang” :D
- I think I am an obedient wife.This is because I always ask Aspa’s permission to do things or buy things.But perhaps it’s more informing him rather than really asking him because I will do it anyway.Err does that make me a bad wife?:D
- I used to be an anorexic(when I was in BB) and a bulimic(when I was in MRSM.Just the 1st year). Sampai ada yg pernah panggil aku skeleton bergerak and I can still remember 1 remark from a BB fellow “ hoi mak kau tak bagi makan ke?” Serious aku bengang gile time tu.
- I am not sure whether I am good daughter. I used to make my mom cry.Seriously unintentionally.It’s just how I do things.And I know apa saja yg kita buat pada mak kita, anak kita akan buat the same thing to us, worse or better depends on what we did. After becoming a mother, I dread of the thought. I know I hurt my mom so much when I was younger but I hope and always pray that my children will not be like me.Now I am trying very hard to please my mom insyallah secara ikhlas yg mungkin as I looked back the things I have said and done before were harsh. I even say sorry out loud if I think I hurt her feelings now. Now and then I imagine what would be like when my mom not around? I think I am gonna miss her.Badly.I dread the thought.
- I have always wanted to become a mother where my children would be comfortable to confide to. I don’t want my children to become like me where I seek advice and help mostly from my friends and not from my parents.I want my children to have faith and believe that what ever the solution/advice I give is for their benefit and I think highly of them.
- I am the first to get married in the family though I have an older brother which is only a year older.
- I was a tomboy when I was in my primary and high school.And since my brother and I is only a year difference and I always kept my hair short, people sometimes mistaken me for my brother and confused and call me Shah(my brother’s name) .We used to look alike(but of course my brother is a bit taller).
- Referring to no 12, my mom always make a remark whenever any of her friends or relative says that their daughter is a tomboy “ala Asyie tu pun dulu tomboy, don’t worry”. I do not know how to take that.Is that a relief remark?Relieved that I am married and have my own little children and not end up being like some of my other friends who is still tomboy?Should I take that as a compliment?I wonder
- I think I am shorter than my mom because I used to be an anorexic. Probably I didn’t get enough nutrition in those days.Because my theory is a child must always be taller than the mum heh
- I was one of omegatrend members and been a member for nearly 5 years before I quit.
- I gain a lot of experience, meet a lot wonderful people, get to see,taste and feel the best things in life while doing Omegatrend though some of my friends said that they did not earn anything by doing the business.
- I always thought my English is bad and not comfortable when surrounded by English speaking people.Rasa mcm rendah diri la sbb tatau ckp English with some stupid accent.Now after traveling the world, I learn that we don’t have to be good in English as long as we can get the message across and people understand us, that will be sufficient. Never mind the grammar, never mind the accent. I would laugh to myself whenever aku teringat balik I used to be very intimidated when people start to speak in English to me. Even Robert Kiyosaki said that he used to flunk in English paper and his teacher said that he won’t succeed in life. But now he’s one of the millionaires in the world and even write his own book and yes the books are in English.Even after writing his own book, some arrogant people said his grammar in the book he writes was really bad. But he said, he’s not selling the book for its grammar but for the idea on how to get rich and yes he’s very rich indeed though his grammar is horrible haha
- I miss my omegatrend life and friends and the traveling especially overseas though I know I cannot be like that anymore with 2 kiddos in da house heh
- I got married after 2 years bermain chenta with my current husband(hehe cam ada intention nak kawin lain je)
- I believe whatever happens, happens for a reason. And I am grateful to Allah swt for what He gives me especially the family, the love, the life and the rezki. I am grateful that I am married to a person who can really tolerate with my attitude/behavior.I know I am a horrible person haha
- I have always think I am here(di dunia ini) to do something big.But I dunno what.Or cuma angan2
- Nowadays I don’t read newspaper or listen to news because I hate to know the reality.I know things are not doing so good in Malaysia.I choose to be ignorant to what’s happening around me.I just live in my own world and hoping that everything will be ok at the end which I doubt.
- Aku paling menyampah org yg bodoh sombong and org yg pikir die bagus and look down on others.Seriously there’s sooo many people with that kind of attitude.Kalau tatau tu, buat le cara tatau..jgn nak berlagak tau and please ask question if you don’t know though it may be a stupid question.And aku benci org yg look down on others mcm la die bagus sgt.What makes her/him better from others?Sbb die graduated from Cambridge that makes her better from ustaz/ustazah by insulting and ridiculing these people over something that she barely know about?You may graduated first class in economics from Cambridge but that doesn’t make you great in Islamic study.Kalau setakat sembahayang 5 waktu dan pose masa ramadhan and pakai tudung don’t make you good muslimah and have the right to ridicule about Islamic issue.
Ops sorry teremosional .It’s just this is only example org yg aku jumpa yg pikir diri mereka bagus and ridicule others.
- I know I am not perfect that’s why I keep reminding myself to improve myself.
- Sebenarnye banyak lagi I want to tell about myself but I am sure at this point you already bored reading about me haha.So there you go 25 things about me….randomly.
2 comments:
Acee,
aku cam tertau je ko imply kat sape..
Anyway, me too. I met a lot of arrogant Malays in London that really made me felt so stupid and kekampungan..however, I'm over tht, and am the first enemy of people who like to brag, boast and bullshit!
tu le pasai moi kekadang tu rase camne le we can make friends with this kinda people kan?anyhoo aku harap kita tak tergolong dlm manusia2 seperti itu insyallah :)
Post a Comment