Ahh finally.
Aku dapat dating dgn Aspa and finally we got to see Avatar in the cinema.
I really like the movie though the storyline is straightforward and predictable but I just love the effect and the graphic and the setting and the color.
Nasib baik tgk wayang.
Kalau tgk CD sure boring sbb seriously jalan cerita is very simple and one can seriously predicts what's gonna happen next.
We should see it in 3D.I heard the Na'vi people really look real in it.Haha.
Those blue monkey.
But they said the Human avatar has 5 fingers while the real avatar has 4 but we just couldn't see the difference as we sat in the 1st row in the cinema.
Gile.Skrin seinci dari muka je.
Heh ok la tipu tapi dekat gileeeee...tapi tape le...nak tgk punya psl...berpuas hati juge le hehe.
Tapi aku rasa, cite ini mcm the war between Palestin and Israel, where Palestin is the Na'vi ppl and Israel is the human race.Where the human race has all the technologies and great weapon and the Na'vi ppl has only bow and spears as a weapon.
Dan aku rasa mcm US attack Iraq where the US is the human and Iraq is the Na'vi ppl.
Can you guys relate the scenario here?
Anyway, when the colonel asked"who are you betraying?The human race or the blue monkey?"
My answer would be" I will never support human being who is greedy and only think of the money/profit that they gonna reap though the valuable stone which does not belong to the human race and these human coming ke tempat this Na'vi clan dan buat porak perandakan idup org yg selama ini hidup aman damai semata2 nak dptkan the stone .Of course I will be on the blue monkey side!"
Ahh aku suka betul tgk Neytiri.Aku rasa mcm best bile dorang fly guna the flying thingy(aku tak ingat nama binatang tu).It was really swift and fast and I just like the way she navigates the animal.
Really kewl.
And I did cry at some sad scene...gile sedey duh.
Really a great movie(kalau tgk kat wayang le sbb ada my friend said die tgk CD siap boleh tertido kebosanan.Yep 3 jam beb cite ni) and I would recommend ppl to have a look!
Hmm terasa nak tgk yg 3D punye version le pule teheee
No comments:
Post a Comment