Friday, June 18, 2010

Project project

Weehooo alhamdullilllah I got a project!

Well not really my own project le but I have been selected to join this 1 mini project to develop a new functionality in one of the module I handle.

Finally I can work on a project.
Finally, finally :D

It has been my cita2 to be able to do a project, to develop something.
Well though it is a mini project, at least it is a start kan?

So now I will work on the project full time rather than doing the support and also the project development.

But again, yg tak bestnye I may need to work late nights and may even had to work during weekends.
The dateline of this project is end of the year.

Hmm so before this project kicks off, I think I should plan my adhoc vacation and reduce my annual leave.
Byk gile cuti aku ni weh!!

Wish I could get cash encashment if tak abis annual leave this year teehee.

$$$$$

Dreammm onnn Asyie!

Hmm so where to...genting or PD?

No comments: