Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Kursus

Alhamdullillah.
Last Saturday, I went to Kursus Kaedah Mengajar Al Quran Pada Bayi dan Kanak-Kanak which was conducted by www.islamicparenting.com at Shah Alam.

The founder of this organization is Puan Lina Karim who has successfully taught her children(5 and 3 years old) to hafal Al Quran at a very early age.

If you want to read more about her children, you can go this website

I learned a lot of new things.Though the course was quite short, but it gave quite an impact.The course was not boring as it showed loads of slide and they were very entertaining and eye opening.

I can outline what the ilmu I got in here but they will not be the same.But again I think I will list it down here later(sbb the book she gave ada kat umah.Tak ingat sume benda hehe) so that you will get some overview on what she will be teaching in the course.

If you go to the course, the feeling and impact are different and I would recommend all of you to go for the course for the benefit of our children.It is only RM150 per person and if you go with your spouse you can get RM20 discount.I would recommend you to go with your spouse(sbb aritu Aspa tak gi, so rasa cam tak best sgt) so that they will understand the feeling you got after the course.

Anyway, kak Lina will be having the next class this month and also next month.You can contact her from the website I gave and also from FB.Look for Islamicparenting in FB.

I hope everyone would want to invest a bit of your money in this valuable course.

What I remember from the course is, she was asked by someone whether is it the best thing to teach your children Al Qquran rather than learning ABC or numbers or other subject?

And she said that the great muslim ilmuwan in old days were taught to memorize AL Quran first before they could be taught with other subject.By memorising Al Quran, it is actually activating both of your brain and hence, after memorizing Al Quran, insyallah, whatever subject you teach to your children will be easily learned and understood.

This is proven.

If you heard about Sichida, Heguru, Twiddlewink that stress on Right brain education, it is the same here.Well by memorizing Al Quran, it is also one of the ways to activate the right brain.In fact, both brain are used for this purpose.That makes a genius a genius.Using both brains.

May Allah will always give His blessings to Kak Lina for sharing the ilmu and also to all of us :).

No comments: