My birthday is in the same month as Alesya.
Her birthday was on the 12th and mine was
yesterday.And we shared birthday month with some other relatives and also
friends.
Many of them.
Anyway, on Alesya’s birthday, she was the one reminded us
about her birthday.Not sure how did she know that day was her birthday as Aspa
and I never really mentioned it to her.But amazingly, bangun2 je dari tido..die
terus cakap..”mak today’s my birthday kan mak?”.Terperanjat juge le..sbb I also
almost missed it as we were so busy with other things.Bukan tak ingat…mmg
ingat..Cuma at that point of time…I was thinking of something else.And when she
said she wanted birthday cake, candles, balloons and present, I felt guilty as I
wasn’t planning to prepare any of those on that day.
Ye la..we were thinking of celebrating her birthday in
Australia(ye la by going to the zoo and other places of interest.Hey going to australia itself is a big gift for her juge kannn?:))and because of the kelam kelibutness lepas balik Vietnam dan 2 days
later nak pi aussie pule…I lost track of time and of course almost missed her
birthday.
She asked all that(cake, candles, balloons, gift) as we often go to birthday parties and
she always sees that too in TV.So a birthday party must have all of that.Even
in story books.Sigh…remind me to be selective on books after this…no party books
especially birthday parties :D.
Anyway, nasib baik I bought a few books and I haven’t given
them all.And one of the books is still wrapped in the plastics. So that morning
I gave it to her and she smiled brightly. A smile I will never forget in my
whole life.
A smile that somehow showed that she was relieved that her
mother has not forgotten her birthday after all.
Then, I decided to go to Ikea…so we can sort of celebrate
her birthday at the Smaland.Well at the same time I can go for Ikea
sale..mueheheh.
So she and Aisy went in Smaland and had fun.And of course I had fun shopping too teehee.
So that night, we went out to look for cakes.With limited
cash we had as most of the money has been converted to AUD…we were looking
for cakes that could meet our budget.So alhamdullilah, I could still use my 50% off
voucher for King’s confectionary and we could get a 1kg cake for my little one
though the member card already expired.Allah mustaan.
And alhamdullillah they gave free candles and I let
alesya decide on how to write on the cake. Then we bought balloons at Tesco and
went home.But before sampai umah, she said that she wanted to celebrate it with
her opah, atuk, wanchu, wanda and the rest of the family.I was quite reluctant
as we only got a small cake…worried that it would not be enough for everyone.
But then, pergi le juge…sebelum siren berbunyi kan?So we celebrated with the
whole family and alesya was so happy.It was an adhoc birthday party for my
little one…a party with a simple cake and balloons J
And she ensured that everyone got a piece of her cake.Lovely.
And yesterday was my birthday and we were not planning
anything. Not feeling like celebrating myself getting older la kan?
But the children insist of me getting the mandatory
items; cakes, balloons and candles.Sampaikan dorang nangis suruh beli juga when
I said I didn’t want the cakes and later we were on our way to Tesco to look
for cakes.
Tapi we went for our grocery shopping and by the time we
paid up adn went to the cake shop,it closed.So tade rezeki la…nak buat camne.
Anyway, tadi ada org jual cake kat ofis ni…so I bought cheese cake
and chocolate cake and we will be celebrating my belated birthday today…minus the
candles and of course the balloons hehe.
But know what?Alhamdullillah, I received a lot of good
news yesterday.Ok I got well wishes from my family and friends via mobile or
online and that was great!
But there were other good things happened yesterday and one of
them we got internet in da house!!weehooo finally!Ye la bukan unifi pun..buat 2mb streamyx is good too kan?:D
So lepas ini, boleh online 24 jam le :D
It was really a great day yesterday and I hope everyone had a great one too.
So a year older..and hoping to become a year wiser or
much much more wiser..:D
Thank you Allah for the abundance of nikmah you have
given to me for these past 31 years.
I know I can’t ever repay all the nikmah.I will try my best.
Alhamdullillah..praise be to Allah.
No comments:
Post a Comment