At 35th
week I feel so heavy.
My knees
start aching.I think because of the weight I’m putting on myself.
Ok not that I
purposely putting more weight.
It’s the
pregnancy process ok.
Don’t blame
on the food I take muehehehe.
But
seriously, I don’t eat much nowadays.Yesterday, I went to see the gynae and there’s
no additional weight.55kg since last 2 weeks.
But the
doctor didn’t say anything, so I don’t think it’s a bad thing le.Heh.
Anyway, I got
the Fetal Movement chart.Tak pernah le pule isi benda alah ini with the last 2
pregnancies kan?tetiba doctor suruh isi ini utk monitor the movement of the
baby from 9am to 9pm for the next 2 weeks.Oh yeh sekarang ni saya da jumpa
gynae every 2 weeks.
So I have to
monitor the movement and make sure there’s at least 10 movements within that
period of time.If it’s less than 10, then I have to go to the hospital to have
a check up.Huhu.
So I’m
starting the chart today.So far so good.Alhamdullillah.
Anyway, I
usually have my lunch quite late.Therefore I will not have dinner because kinda
full kan?
So if you
see me now, you can only see the tummy bulging but other part of the body
remain the same.
I remember
from my last pregnancy, I can put on my wedding ring.
You see my
wedding ring is big and I have to put a clipper on my wedding day.I like the
ring very much that’s why beli juga though it is quite big for me.
But at the
end of the day, I can’t wear it all the time because it is too big.
But
everytime I am pregnant, I have the opportunity to wear it which in 8 years, I get
to wear it in our first year of marriage and 3rd year.The years I am
pregnant with the children hehe.
Why?Because
during the pregnancy, everything will be blown up and that including my
fingers.
But this time
round, I cannot put the wedding ring on sbb the fingers are still small huhu.
Anyway, 4
more weeks to go.
Cuak pun da
ada ni.
Hopefully
everything will go well.
This time, the pregnancy is very tiring.Probably because now I have 2 children and without
maid at home.
Mcm dulu
masa 1st pregnancy, kami duk puchong.Tak terasa sangat sbb maybe duk
apartment je dan kami selalu makan luar dan tiada anak to look after.
Second
pregnancy we live with my nenek and kami gilirr2 buat kerja rumah and the house is small.Though at
that point of time da ada Aisy, but I don’t think the kepenatan is as penat as
now.
Dulu lagi le
masa mengandungkan Alesya I need to jln jauh dari LRT station ke ofis.
Now it is
much nearer and yet rasa mcm nak putus nafas juga le bila berjalan dari LRT
station nak sampai ke ofis tu hehe.
Every
pregnancy is different.We have to treasure each of them J
Anyway let's
hope
everything will go well.
Please pray
for us.
Thank you

No comments:
Post a Comment