Alhamdullilah arissa is now 15 months.
no updates on her developments huhu.
mak yg malas.
Will update from now on ...I mean on her development.
anak ke 3 mcm da tade excitement utk update hehe tp sebenarnye the excitement of seeing arissa's new development sama mcm masa kami tgk development aisy.meaning we are still excited cuma tak excited utk mengdokumenkannya lagi due to loads of things to be done plus kemalasan melampau yg melanda diri ini muehehe.
insya allah lepas ini will update more frequent.
So at this age,she can drink in any cups on her own.which I think a very good accomplishment! Arissa boleh budget byk mana nk teguk supaya x tumpah...which I think this skills agak lmbt developed kt aisy n alesya.
well i cant really say sbb i didnt record when exactly aisy n alesya can drink in any cups without tumpahkn air tu heh.
By d way, nk update on our genting n padang,indonesia trip sbnrnya.
insya allah will update soon.
So stay tune!
No comments:
Post a Comment