Tuesday, December 01, 2009

New toy

Bought a camera for aisy.
Toy camera je le which cost us only RM50
It’s a fisher price and the seller said that the retail price is RM99.
Tatau le btui ke idak kalau die tipu, so aku tertipu le.
Never bothered to check the price at any retail shop out there.
I mean I tried to check the price at Jusco ke ape ke tapi cam tak jumpa je.
Ke da obsolete …I oso dunno.
I know I dunno almost everything.
Heh

Anyway, I bought it at mudah.com.
Very the mudah one.Biasa la online shopping ni kan?
Harga letak RM65 I nego RM50 so I got it.
I know, I should nego at a lower price.
Anyway this is actually a birthday present for Aisy.
Byk kan birthday present utk Aisy?Sbb we felt so guilty for not having the jamuan for her and not really celebrate it with her.

We bought the item as she is obsessed with camera.To be specific our camera. So not to further degrade the condition of our camera, we decided to buy her a toy camera yg boleh dicampak2 and can produce loads of sound and different kinda lampu2 liplap.

Tapikan aku rasa this what parents usually do.
When they feel guilty, they buy something for their children.
When they dun have time for their children, they buy toy so that the children will be distracted and occupied with the gadget.
Thinking that this tangible item can replace the time when they are not around with the kids
Yes I am one of those parents and I only realize that last week heh
What I usually did was whenever I had to go back late at nights and lost the precious hours with Aisy and Alesya, I would buy something just out of guilt and give them just to see their happy faces and as a way to say I am sorry.

But again, when think back, I don’t think these item can replace the time we lost.
I dunno.I know we can’t possibly spend the every minute of the day with them(unless kita ni housewife le kan and how I wish that), but perhaps we can make sure every minute with them counts.Make it a quality time spent.
I dunno.

Everyday Aspa and I would be out before 7am and be back at home around 8.30pm.
Just to quickly have bath and dinner.pastu main kejap with the children.Then boom.
Just too tired to lift the eyelids.
Kekadang tu aku main dgn Aisy with my eyes half closed.Haha.

Anyway, now I will try not to stay back late and spend more quality time with the children.
I will try.
Put more effort in it.

Gambatte neeee Asyie




caca sibuk je nak tgk.Kena tgk dari jauh kalau idak nanti kena ngan aisy :D


No comments: