
I have just finished reading “Quranic Law of Attraction” by Rusdin S Rauf and I find it very interesting.
I have read “The law of attraction” by Michael J. Losier 3 years ago and I found it was an eye opening.
In this “Quranic Law of Attraction” it focuses on sunatullah (Hukum Tarikan) explained in Quran.It says that in Quran there’s a lot of energy and the author focuses on 3 main energies which are the Energy of Dua, the Energy of Being Grateful and the Energy of Patience.I won’t elaborate on those 3 energies but just to tell you that we all need all 3 energy to make the “law of Attraction” works.
And how to make use of all the 3 components?Below are the ways :
1) To know what you really want
2) Keep on praying regardless dlm masa senang atau susah
3) Be very sure of the purpose of your dua(pray)
4) To create the gratefulness in your heart.
5) Use the Patience Energy to get up from your failure
6) Perform the prayers with full of gratefulness(syukur) and patience(sabar).
I will not elaborate on the points above. I think you can read it more in the book.Anyway if you’re interested in the book, you can buy it online at www.bookcafe.com.my.
It is under PTS publisher.
I wanted to elaborate more.Maybe in my next entry :)
No comments:
Post a Comment