Last weekend was the longest and the most tiring holiday-weekend.
No, we didn't go to any open houses.
No, no one came to our house.
We had to hantar aisy to her course and on the second day of the course we had to join it as well!
Aisy yg paling penat and she is now demam and not feeling so good.
I think because of the course hee.
Anyway I will elaborate more on that in our next entry.
We also were very tired sbb pusing2 cari benda2 yg berkaitan umah.
You know le..exterior and interior thingy that need to be surveyed.
Seriously penat!
Just survey je belum beli lagi...and aspa complained.
Well if you want to get good bargain and do not want to spend a fortune, then we need to put more effort and berpenatan skit le hehe.
With limited budget, we kinda desperate to get the best bargain.
And we need to settle everything by end of the year so that Aisy can start at her new kindergarten(which we have not decided where will be sending her next year) in Jan 2012.
I am sure Aisy going to miss her friends at Klang but what to do?We have to move on :)
Loads and loads of things to do.
I have to go to Kuching(alone this time huhu) early Oct.
Then we're off to Bandung(tu le gatal2 beli tiket kapal terbang a year ago, now we had to plan to go to Bandung with very2 limited budget argh!Less shopping I guess) middle of Oct also.
Then we were planning to moved in to our house middle of November just right after Aisy finishes her academic year(cewah mcm university je :D) at Tadika Az Zahrah.
Then in Dec Aspa's parents going to Brisbane for Aspa's youngest sister and that's a "kachingg" too if you get what I mean.
SO loads to do and loads of money going out towards the end of the year.
And we are hoping for dividen from ASB(if any) early next year to cover a few things and also some other plan to get some cash.
Seriously, everything needs money!
And yeh Aisy's going to register to a new school, that's a "kachingg" to that too.
Mid Feb going to Sabah.
Early March going to Phuket.
Hm tell me where can I get fast cash before all those trips?
You tell me :)
Praying hard for the "hujan duit"
No comments:
Post a Comment