Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Updates after so long :D

Ha finally I am able to update my blog.
A lot of things happened and I didn’t get to track everything huhu.
Ok here are some updates.

Vacation/trip
Guess what?we had to cancel our bandung trip!!
To our dismay we cannot get any refund.Well actually we can get airport tax refund but when I called AA, they said if we want to get the refund kena byr RM100 sorang…so total we have to pay RM400..and the airport is only RM100 for the 4 of us.So aspa said…”Forget it”
AA also said if we can give any medical proof, we can get a certain amount of what we have purchased.Tapi nak bagitau sape yg sakit?Mmg aisy sakit(her asma) but currently not that bad.So Aspa ckp tape le…kalau ckp sakit..kang jadi betul2 sakit…baik tak payah.The children’s health is more important than a few hundreds ringgit kan?
And we cannot change name because our flight ticket is a promo (RM0 fare ok).So we cannot change it.We can change the date though, but we have to pay RM100 for 1 way 1 person.So return flight for a person will be RM200..so 4 org da RM800…and if there’s price different on the new date, we have to pay some more!So end up we calculated, we had to pay RM1k++!!
Saiko!
So at the end of it Aspa just said, “Forget it”.Biar le burn as long as we don’t have to put more money for it.

Ok so there goes our Bandung trip huhu.

Why we cancelled it?Well due to various reasons.Nanti la I story mory ok :D

Anyway, I went to Kuching early this month to conduct a training.I went with my friends sbb Aspa kata dia da tade cuti.
So best gak la.Finally I get to travel with my friend.So the kids tido with their abah la for 3 nights.
Rindu ngan dorang.Ye le da bape tahun asyik tido berkepit ngan anak kiri kanan.Tetiba dorang tade…so rasa tak best pule hehe.
Tak dpt rasa kaki dorang kat muka kita, tangan dorang kat muka kita, tido separuh atas katil separuh atas badan kita…well the sweetness of having kids around us :D
But I did enjoy the trip.Shopping le skit2 tapi tak dpt round mana sgt pun sbb schedule a bit tight.
Well at least I get to somewhere(so called vacation).But the kids and abah tade vacation le dlm masa terdekat ni.Anyway we’ll see.We can plan something.

Early November I have to go Kuala Terengganu for another training.2 days trip.Guess I am going to go alone le this time.The kids tinggal and abah also tinggal.

And middle of November we all balik kedah sbb cousin Aspa khawin.Well maybe we can make that as a trip for the children le.Singgah kat mana2(kalau sempat la).Tapi balik for the weekend je pun.So I guess we couldn’t go anywhere much pun.Tapi kuala perlis wajib pergi!:D

Rumah
Ok pasal rumah pule.We already engaged with contractors for our grill, bumbung, tile kat belakang umah, kitchen cabinet and also wardrobe.
Well yg tu je kot kami buat…yg lain tade budget heh.
Tu pun da RM20k ok.
Belum masuk lagi lighting, wiring…katil bebudak ni…and other things..which I think amounted to nearly RM25k!
Gile..walhal rasanya mcm tak buat apa..just a basic things je huhu.Sesungguhnya masuk rumah mmg mengeluarkan duit yg byk.
Perabot sume tak beli…pakai apa yg ada.Oven and fridge thankfully my aunty bermurah hati berikan hers.Beli hood je le.
Alhamdullilah le..dpt side by side fridge ok mueheheh.
Yg lain mmg tade beli baru..sbb tu je le yg mampu kami kumpul setakat ni.
Tanak kacau duit ASB, tanak kacau duit Tabung haji.
So kena rollling2 apa yg patut le.Sesak mmg tahap hidung!
Kena save apa yg patut dan tidak boleh spend unnecessarily.
Hah!

So hopefully everything goes smoothly, hopefully all the contractors buat kerja dgn baik dan sume workmanship ok.
Insyallah.
We are going to move to our new house before awal muharam sbb nenek kata tak elok pindah masa bulan awal muharram.tak elok sbb apa?I also dunno.So just follow le org tua2 ckp apa utk kesejahteraan bersama :D

We met with our neighbours.Sebelah org melayu, belakang org melayu, depan pun org melayu.Alhamdullillah.Tapi harap org melayu yg ok le kan?Kalau org melayu tapi perangai cam hampeh…baik bangsa lain lagi kan?hehe.
Tapi so far alhamdullilah, they seemed nice.But they all will not pindah immediately.So my plan pindah lambat so that the neighbours pindah masuk dulu and do all the renovation segala…tidak menjadi.
I mean ye le..kalau dorang nak renovate ke apa ke..so by the time kami masuk..dorang da abis renovate..so tade le berabuk sgt ke ape ke.
Tapi to our dismay..mmg sume tak pindah masuk lagi.So apetah lagi nak renovate kan?
So kami je le yg pindah masuk dulu dan yg lain2 tatau bila masuk.Not even next year kot L
So sunyi le keliling.

Hmm ok apa lagi?I think that’s all for now le.
Nanti I’ll update lagi le.
C ya!

No comments: