Mcm mana keadaan aku lepas kawin?
Ok how do I answer to that kinda question?heh
The question was asked by my bestfriend yg lama aku tak jumpa.
Bestfriend yg mana umah aku dulu masa kat keramat selang bape buah rumah je
Bestfriend yg naik bas sama sehingga la kami tingkatan 3 dan we went separate ways(she went to mrsm taiping(mmg Bijak orgnya) and I went to muar).
Then we met again when we were at MMU and again we went to work in the same company until she took VSS 2 or 3 years ago.
My bestfriend yg jadi pengapit masa aku kawin dulu and until now she is not married yet.
So, yesterday she called me and asked that very question?
So kinda terkejut.Perhaps no one even asked me that question le kan?heh
So my answer was…cam gitu je le.Hehe.
So die ckp le ramai kawan dia yg da bercerai berai..or dlm queue nak gi mahkamah utk urusan cerai and all.
So she asked, tell me the truth Asyie..what is it like to be married?
So I told her that marriage life is…well you need to sacrifice things.There will be not much ME ME.It’s all about other.Your husband, your children, your in laws, your family of your inlaws, their friends, jiran and so on.
So selfishness is the 1st thing we have to put out from our dictionary.
Then tolerate is the thing that we need to include in our new disctionary.
Give and take.
And most importantly, how you manage your family financial.
Well, then she said that, the hardest thing for her to give up is her selfishness.She must always put herself or her own family(her mother) first.
Well I said, that can be changed if you want to.
But it’s going to take some time.
I told her that as for me, my 1st 2 years of marriage was full of pertelingkahan and disagreement.
Well I think that’s normal thing happens to couples who just got married because why?
Before you get married, you only date your (at that point of time) boyfriend and you don’t really live with him.So dating is just like a few hours of a day and he might not show his true self.You don’t really know how he lives his life until you move in and live with him la.
So, my case with aspa, aspa is very melancholy.He is very detail.Even to kunci guna padlock tu pun dia ada cara nak kunci and if I didn’t follow his way, he went berserk!
So I always argue with him and told him that the objective of using the padlock is to lock the door, regardless how you masukkan the padlock from left or right.It’s going to lock the door anyway.
But aspa couldn’t accept the fact.
Man I told you, it took some time before we both can achieve an agreement that both of us satisfied with.
Something so small like that also can be an issue.
When think about it again, it was quite hilarious.heh
Anyway, yesy for us, the 1st 2 years of our marriage was about adjusting ourselves to each other and try to accept each other weaknesses.
So now alhamdullilah, we are in good terms and understand each other better.
And then the kids came along which complete us.
So we have something to focus rather than looking for others mistake.
That’s a blessing of having kids around you.You get to look for their mistakes and make big deal out of it pule muehehehe.
Anyway, so back to my friend.
I asked her, “why le all the question beb?Are you getting married or what??”
So she said maybe.
So I said alhamdullillah, it’s about time.
But she said, the guy said he is not ready yet.
And I told her, you will never get ready when it comes to marriage.
Just decide and go for it.
Nak tunggu duit cukup, nak tunggu stabil, nak tunggu kucing beranak…come on…that won’t ever happen!
Just get over with it and trust me you will find ways to make it work.
It was a fun conversation, and I told aspa about it.
And aspa had a good laugh.
But when I think about it again, hey I think that was the first time someone ever asked me about marriage life.
Which made me realize that, I am thankful that I am married to Aspa and have wonderful children.
Though ye la we heard a lot of bad things happen in marriage, but to me at the end of it, it’s depends on us whether we want to make it or break it.
And of course with the blessing from Allah swt.
Always pray for His blessings and pray that everything going to be good for the whole family until the rest of our life.
Insyallah.

Ok how do I answer to that kinda question?heh
The question was asked by my bestfriend yg lama aku tak jumpa.
Bestfriend yg mana umah aku dulu masa kat keramat selang bape buah rumah je
Bestfriend yg naik bas sama sehingga la kami tingkatan 3 dan we went separate ways(she went to mrsm taiping(mmg Bijak orgnya) and I went to muar).
Then we met again when we were at MMU and again we went to work in the same company until she took VSS 2 or 3 years ago.
My bestfriend yg jadi pengapit masa aku kawin dulu and until now she is not married yet.
So, yesterday she called me and asked that very question?
So kinda terkejut.Perhaps no one even asked me that question le kan?heh
So my answer was…cam gitu je le.Hehe.
So die ckp le ramai kawan dia yg da bercerai berai..or dlm queue nak gi mahkamah utk urusan cerai and all.
So she asked, tell me the truth Asyie..what is it like to be married?
So I told her that marriage life is…well you need to sacrifice things.There will be not much ME ME.It’s all about other.Your husband, your children, your in laws, your family of your inlaws, their friends, jiran and so on.
So selfishness is the 1st thing we have to put out from our dictionary.
Then tolerate is the thing that we need to include in our new disctionary.
Give and take.
And most importantly, how you manage your family financial.
Well, then she said that, the hardest thing for her to give up is her selfishness.She must always put herself or her own family(her mother) first.
Well I said, that can be changed if you want to.
But it’s going to take some time.
I told her that as for me, my 1st 2 years of marriage was full of pertelingkahan and disagreement.
Well I think that’s normal thing happens to couples who just got married because why?
Before you get married, you only date your (at that point of time) boyfriend and you don’t really live with him.So dating is just like a few hours of a day and he might not show his true self.You don’t really know how he lives his life until you move in and live with him la.
So, my case with aspa, aspa is very melancholy.He is very detail.Even to kunci guna padlock tu pun dia ada cara nak kunci and if I didn’t follow his way, he went berserk!
So I always argue with him and told him that the objective of using the padlock is to lock the door, regardless how you masukkan the padlock from left or right.It’s going to lock the door anyway.
But aspa couldn’t accept the fact.
Man I told you, it took some time before we both can achieve an agreement that both of us satisfied with.
Something so small like that also can be an issue.
When think about it again, it was quite hilarious.heh
Anyway, yesy for us, the 1st 2 years of our marriage was about adjusting ourselves to each other and try to accept each other weaknesses.
So now alhamdullilah, we are in good terms and understand each other better.
And then the kids came along which complete us.
So we have something to focus rather than looking for others mistake.
That’s a blessing of having kids around you.You get to look for their mistakes and make big deal out of it pule muehehehe.
Anyway, so back to my friend.
I asked her, “why le all the question beb?Are you getting married or what??”
So she said maybe.
So I said alhamdullillah, it’s about time.
But she said, the guy said he is not ready yet.
And I told her, you will never get ready when it comes to marriage.
Just decide and go for it.
Nak tunggu duit cukup, nak tunggu stabil, nak tunggu kucing beranak…come on…that won’t ever happen!
Just get over with it and trust me you will find ways to make it work.
It was a fun conversation, and I told aspa about it.
And aspa had a good laugh.
But when I think about it again, hey I think that was the first time someone ever asked me about marriage life.
Which made me realize that, I am thankful that I am married to Aspa and have wonderful children.
Though ye la we heard a lot of bad things happen in marriage, but to me at the end of it, it’s depends on us whether we want to make it or break it.
And of course with the blessing from Allah swt.
Always pray for His blessings and pray that everything going to be good for the whole family until the rest of our life.
Insyallah.

No comments:
Post a Comment