Well she got
number 6!
And I
am so proud of her!
Ok some
might say, “ala no 6 je?Bukan no 1 pun.”
Seriously,
though she didn’t get top in her class, I am
still proud of her as I didn’t expect she could answer all the question
correctly. Ok not that I am not confident with her ability…but the way she
responded days before her exams really gave me the impression that she probably
couldn’t answer the question….jadi aku tawakal je la hehe.
Total
students in her class is 16 and the first place was this girl…I forgot her name
le.
2 students
got 2nd place.And hence no 3rd place.So next was the 4th
place which filled by 2 students too.So the next place is number 6…Aisy!Heh so
technically she got number 4 le.
She got full
mark for her English and Science which have been her favorite since day 1.And
the lowest mark was her Pendidikan Islam.And it was due to silly mistakes.Well
guess we have to look into the silly mistakes and improve on it.
I think she
exceled in her science due to her interest in TVIQ.Her new fav channel.No
longer the Playhouse Disney.Ok does that mean my little girl has grown up?:(
But the thing
with this science thingy, now and then you can see her doing her ‘experiments’
at home. Even tiger ballon adik dia pun jadi mangsa.Not to mention my stuff as
well..oh yes and Aspa’s too.
Grrr
Did I mentione that after each paper(during the exam week), and when I asked her how
was it, she would answer “ senang je..” except for her final paper which was
her art paper.Dia kata…”susah mak”..and my heart sank heh.
Tapi bila
kuar result…dpt je A…eheheh..yg lain pun dpt A Cuma tak full mark je la.So
total 6A le.Sama je dgn budak yg nombor 1,2 dan 4 tu :D cuma beza dari segi
markah je.
I think it’s
a very good progress and we need to improve on several of aisy’s silly mistakes
so that it will not be repeated in the next exam.
Again, I am
proud of you, Aisy Alyna :D
Love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment