Thursday, November 01, 2012

The rumput story

Off late I love to upload pics in my FB which I think not the best sbb I can't look at the pic forever and cannot label it.Erk..i mean to categorize the story and the pic.You get what I mean?
When I want to look at the pic again or story that is related to it, i need to open all the things i posted at my wall and browse all the pic then only I can find it..which to me is not that effecient and wasting my time.Heh.
So now, I decided to update more in my blog rather than my FB.Though it's gonna take more effort in doing that.Ye le kalau idak just click share in my phone and put some descriptions and voila..it is uploaded in FB.
I need to find ways to make updating blogs easier.I am sure there's a way.Yeh soon soon I google.
 
Anyway just wanted to tell you about our rumput(grass) story. So it started in March this year.Aspa wanted to plant the rumput on his own rather than hiring someone else to do the work.He wouldn't want to spend on a fortune(besar beb area nak cover ngan rumput tu), just to have grasses(eh is there such word as grasses?Hmm I don't think so hik) in our garden.I think I did mention this before in my previous entry about rumput heh.
 
Anyhoo, below is the pic during the initial stage.We bought 2 by 1 rumput mutiara and cut it into 8 and we just campak2 the grass cube all over the place and hoping that they would grow..rapidly and extensively hence would cover the whole area.
Very high hopes aren't they?
 


So after about 7 months, they look like below. The grass didn't grow rapidly what more..extensively.Just sejemput sejemput.And during the Ramadhan month, some of the jemput died as it was really hot and dry.Not much water and rain.Rainy season was off totally and we thought Malaysia is hot and humid.It was hot and hotter heh.Really Aspa was disheartened and almost gave up. Ceh mcm cite ape je kan?Heh.

Anyway, alhamdulillah during Syawal and also off late, the rain was very generous. It came down almost every day and the almost dead jemput is now growing greener by day.But still they haven't covered the whole are just yet.Perhaps we need to wait another year to see the whole are covered in greens.
Sesungguhnya penantian satu penyeksaan..:D


No comments: