But again, it seems updating FB is much easier than blog hehe.
Loads of things I wanna share here especially on what we did during the school holiday, my thoughts, my plans, and some other things.
Need to rearrange the pics and also my thoughts, then only I post them all here le.
Just to update, that we almost at the end of school holiday and next week, my kids will be starting their new academic year.
A whole new experience for Alesya as this is her first time to enrol to a school.Ok I mean tadika.Before this she just went to her Ngaji classes which only once a week.Tu pun she was really excited about going to the class every week.But in December, we have finished the ngaji class, I mean we paid for the whole course which the ustaz said will run for around 6 months.And the 6 months period is over and we have no intention to continue as they will be starting the tadika and primary soon.
A good thing about Alesya's tadika, they will be stressing on hafazan up to surah Al Takathhur from Surah Al fatihah.Which is around 14 surahs in a year.Which I think that is good enough though I do hope they have could let the children hafaz the whole 30th chapter.
And the next good thing about Alesya's tadika is they will be using "Read easy' and 'Bacalah anakku' for their english and malay language which I have been using it at home.So it's like a continuation and Alesya will be familiar with the system.They will be focusing on Malay and Arabic for the 1st 6 months and then only they will start to teach english in July.
Well, I guess that is ok as English can be easily learned at home as we already have Peter and Jane series which really help Alesya a lot and she can read a bit of English now.A good progress for Alesya.Ok let's no compare with other kids shall we?hehe.
The thing with parents is they keep comparing their own children with others which according to expert this is incorrect way to raise children.We need to evaluate the child progress based on his/her own capability and progress.For example, a few months before, she couldn't recognize any words in English.But a few months later she can read simple english sentences which is actually a great progress for a child!
Parents tend to feel the pressure when they think their children are not as advance or at par as their friend's children :)
The other day, while talking about sleep early and start schooling, Alesya said "adik boring la mak lambat sangat mak masukkan adik sekolah". And it startled me.Rasa serba salah sebab masukkan alesya tadika at the age of 5.Bila fikir balik, patutnya pada umur 4 tahun kami patut masukkan Alesya ke sekolah sebab dia sudah tunjuk minat utk ke sekolah dan boleh berdikari.
My bad.One of the bad decision we as parents did to our second child.
But again, things happened for a reason.Hopefully alesya will have more determination to go to school and learn new things at her school..insyallah :)
Ok as for Aisy, this is a whole new experience for her too!
She is starting her primary school next year!Da besar anak mak..terasa mcm sedih juga ada.Terasa masa berlalu dgn amat2 pantas.Terasa baru semalam dapat tahu pregnant, dan terasa baru semalam dgr tangisan pertama Aisy, dan terasa baru semalam tgk Aisy berjalan pertama kali dan tahu2 aje sekarang Aisy akan melangkahkan kakinya ke alam persekolahan, sekolah rendah :)
Aisy is so excited with her new uniform and of course her new books!
I tell you, the books, I think when I was in my year 1, the books were not that many.You can see some of her books in pic below.Banyak kan?:D
The 1st question Aisy asked when I told her about her new school,is there any islamic syllabus?will there be any jawi?when I answered yes for both questions, she looks disheartened.Sad.
And she said,"But I don't know about jawi and pelajaran islam".
We just replied a short one "You will learn".
But again, that gave me a second thought about enrolling Aisy to Al Amin.The fear that Aisy can't cope with her islamic syllabus.
I mean islamic syllabus gonna be the core syllabus in Al Amin and if she doesn't like it and has no desire to learn about it, that's going to turn out bad for Aisy.A disaster!
I do not know.I really hope that something will change her, i hope that she will soon learn to love it.
As much as I want to make learning islamic syllabus fun for my children, it seems just didn't get into Aisy.
The main reason I am involved with Alimkids programme is so that I can learn more about how I can teach especially my children on how fun or simple Islam is and make them proud to become a muslim.
In my everyday dua after solat, I will ask from Him to give me ilmu so that I can teach my children so that they will love Him and His Messenger more than I do.So that they will understand Islam better than I do.So that they can become a better muslim than I do.
May Allah soften my children heart and bless them with His ilmu.
Anyway, last week I went to Aisy and Alesya's school to pay for their registration and books.Thousands spent just for their registrations and books.Huhu.I hope they will get the best education we want.
Anyway, below is where I bought Aisy's books.Yg jaga semua anak2 yg bersekolah di Al Amin.
A good thing about Al Amin is, they teach their students to be a leader and responsible.To understand their role in community.
The purchasing process was smooth and I was quite impressed :)
It's more self service as we need to fill in the form, then take the books, confirmed on the amount and make the payment.But seriously, there was no hassle and everything went smoothly :D
And above is Aisy and Alesya's uniform.Aisy will be wearing blue baju kurung and seluar!hehe...pakai trackbottom biru pekat je.Kewl kan?
Pastu hari jumaat pakai baju t shirt je.Seronoknya...how I wish zaman pi sekolah dulu boleh pakai seluar je..:D
Dan baju coklat cair tu baju alesya.tebal dan agak panas juge le..tapi alesya love them to bits!:D
On 28th Dec ni, alesya punye orientation day.So i have to take leave.
On 31st Dec ni pule Aisy's orientation day.So I have to take leave too.
On 2nd Jan Aisy's first day.So I have to take leave...too.
On 3rd Jan Alesya's first day.So I have to take...yes...another leave.
Well might as well I take the whole week cuti next weekstarting 28th dec ni kan?:D
Nasib baik year 2013 we get extra 2 days annual leave..alhamdullillah.Thank you Allah for your generosity :)
Will update with their masuk sekolah pic next week..
so stay tune!
No comments:
Post a Comment