To get the new updates on the programme.
Yes we going to have a new progamme next year and I am so excited about it.
But not too sure whether to take the upgrade pack or not.Few thousands are involved.Let see how it goes.
But the new upgrade and programme are much better than the current but a tiny bit expensive but better content.
Anyway I will story mory that later ye.
So went to ALIMKids HQ at USJ arrived around 11am.
We had a portluck yesterday and I ordered cream puff from this akak. Her cream puff and other stuff are sooo yummy.She even bakes Ginger bread man.
Kewl kan?I ordered the Gingerbread man for our previous ALIMkids graduation day and the kids love it to the bits!:)
Then around 1-ish pm, I went to Mydin USJ to do some shopping.Mainly for our playgroup materials and some stuff for my children.
Seriously tak larat beb!
Jalan 15 minutes then I have to sit for the next 15 minutes.Jalan lagi 15 minutes, rest another 15minutes.
Mmg penat.
At the end of the day, shopping yg patutnya could take less than an hour drag jadi nearly 2 and a half hours!!
Next time, i should bring Aspa along huhu.
The belly is getting heavier and I couldn't move as swiftly as before :(.
Owh just to mention here, I like Mydin USJ.Walaupun ramai sangat org tak hingat dunianya kat situ, tapi the cashiers were efficient dan banyaaaaaaak sgt.Beratur teramat kejap walaupun mmg ramai sangat org.They even buka additional counters.
Kalau kat Tesco jgn harap le dpt mcm ni hehe.
Anyway, I bought new pencil colors, crayon and some other stationaries for my children.
So when I got home, the children were so excited.Muka berseri2 sbb dapat new stuff.I mean new colors as they are crazy about colors.Regardless what kind of color, magic color, pencil color, crayons ke.And I bought everything for them heh.
Anyway, lepas belek2 barang2 tu, tetiba Aisy tanya, "Mak kenapa mak belikan color baru mak?"
Belum sempat aku jawab apa2, dia da jawab,"ooooo sbb mak tanak kakak dan adik pakai barang2 Alimkids mak ehhh?"
Well aku tak terpikir pun nak berikan jawapan tu.Tapi bagus juge le die jawab sendiri.Jadi dia takkan kacau my stuff again after this mueheheheh.
Not that I don't want them to kacau my Alimkids material, I don't mind they use it sbb banyak sgt pun.They can have it if they want but they just need to tell me first le.
The thing I'm not keen of whenever they take the stuff, they will sepah2 kan the stuff and never put them back to its place.So when I want to use them, they are not at the place where I put it in the first place.Lepas tu mula le aku jadi singa muehehehhe.
So it's a good thing Aisy dah jawab mcm gitu.So hopefully they won't mess up with my things ever again la...haha!
But...I doubt that will ever happen*grin*
Oh did I tell you that we bought airfryer?All the way from UK.
Bought it from online shopping.
This lady resides in UK.She is a malaysian.Buat bisness ni la konon.
But cheaper le compared to harga kat mesia.Malaysia ini, airfryer RM1200 rasanya.
Gile.
I bought RM699 with her.Ok le kan?
Though she bought the item less than RM400.
How did I know that?Sbb ada resit amazon kat kotak tu...ada price le kan?hahaha..tapi tak kisah le sbb nak antar ke mesia kalau beli dr amazon, i'm not sure kesampaian ke tak.Kalau sampai pun the delivery charge gonnna cost a bomb gak kot.
Tah le, i didn't bother to survey.
Anyway, we got the item last 2 weeks rasanya but until now tak gunakan lagi pun huhu.
Semalam baru keluarkan dari kotak.Keluarkan je le.Tak sempat nak guna.
Semalam sampai rumah da jam 5pm.
layan budak2 ni lepas tu dorang pi jogging dgn abah dorang, so i have around 40 minutes to mandi and baring sekejap.
Lepas tu, lepas dorang balik, Aspa mandikan diorang and I cooked dinner.
Ok dinner tak sedap.Tried to use the homemade garlic butter i bought from ALIMkids Kinrara operator, Effa tapi tak jadi sangat so kureng sedap.I should have put garam.Though adik said tak sedap, dia habiskan juga nasi dia.Sedih juga tgk sbb maybe dia da lapar sgt huhu.
Tape lenkali mak masak sedap2 ye.
But I used the garlic butter to make garlic bread.Serious sedap.I should have bought lebih tadi from Effa huhu.
So after solat maghrib semua, mula le marathon gosok baju sekolah dan baju kerja.Habis nak dekat kul 11pm!!!
Saiko.
Lepas tu jahit batch Aisy yg tertanggal dan juga name tag die yg da berapa kali Aisy complain asyik tercabut je, baru sekarang aku dapat jawab.Haih, I know I'm a bad mother.
Pong pang pong pang, siap everything (their school bags etc), i went to bed at 12am!
Seriously, flat big time.
So pagi tadi bangun lambat sbb penat beb.
I showed to Aisy her baju with sewn batch and name tag, and she said "wow mak da jahit?cepatnya mak jahit".Walhal da berbulan dia komplen benda tu tak berjahit.Ish Ish Ish heh.
The words really made my day hehe.Any praises from the kids would really lighten up my day hehe.
And so the week begins.
and alhamdullillah this weekend gonna be a long weekend due to Raya Haji.
yay!
Can clean the house and do the neccesaries.
Aspa tanya nak berjalan ke mana2 ke raya ni?
and i told him kalau nak sleep over kat hotel2 mana, by now da fully booked kot.
Tapi tah le tgk le how it goes.
Perhaps another adhoc plan...hehe.
Tgk le camne.
Ini le airfryer yg dibeli :D
This is the gingerbread man and apam polkadot i bought from the kakak i mentioned above.Sedap!Those are some of the goody bag for my ALIMkids student for their graduation day :).Simple je.


No comments:
Post a Comment