Since last week i had severe pain near the belly and it
happened quite frequent lately.
Went to see the doctor but the doctor said it was
nothing.
But if there were regular contraction, then I need to go
to the hospital.
It might be early labour.
I never had pain like this before.I mean for my previous
2 pregnancies.
And the baby is very active and moving around the uterus
actively.Even masa doctor scan aritu, jap kepala kat tepi, jap kat bawah, and
we couldn’t see the gender up until now.
The baby wants to surprise the mommy :D
So now at 29 weeks, I can no longer sleep comfortably. I
remember with my 2 other pregnancies, rasa nak dekat 9 bulan kot baru susah nak
tido sbb perut besar sgt and dunno how to position the belly hehe.
This time round I try to reduce my food intake and eat
healthily.Tapi bila tgk chocolate ke ice cream ke..abis juge le…owh and
donuts!!
Ok not that healthy.
Did I tell you that I have moved to a new office?
And it is nearer to LRT station.Alhamdullillah.I moved to
the new office in June and now I don’t have to walk nearly 1km++(return) from
the LRT station to my office.
I am really thankful to Allah for making it easier this
time.
I mean I do not have to walk that far anymore.
But still I am commuting the KTM and LRT perhaps until I
give birth la kot.
I dun think it’s a good option to drive all the way from
semenyih.
Pukul berapa le nak bangun dan kesian the kids had to be
at the school very2 early.Takut pintu sekolah pun tak buka lagi le kan kalau
sampai sekolah kul 6.30am!huhu.
So someone had to sacrifice le heh.
Anyway, I think it’s good for the labour kalau jalan banyak2
ni.Hopefully :D
So now I’m in my final trimester.Rasa mcm da tak larat
pun ada gak ni.I think the belly is too big.Nak tunduk pun susah and now I can’t
even see my toes heh.So the other day Aspa offered to cut my nails.Nasib baik
ada suami yg mithali.But to tell you the truth, I just couldn’t care less about
my nails haha.Aspa yg bising panjang le…nanti cekam le..and so on.So since he
is so concerned about my nails and volunteered to cut the nails, so be it.I’m
just one happy pregnant lady mueheheh.
Nak basuh baju pakai tangan pun susah ok.Yes blame the
belly again.
Nak duduk kat stool kecik susah sbb the belly
menghalang.Hmm u get what I mean if u have a big belly hehe.
Therefore, I bought 2 more baju sekolah aisy and 1 more
baju sekolah alesya so that they have new baju everyday and I only have to wash
and iron all of them on weekends and use the washing machine.So tayah le nak basuh tgh2 mlm on weekdays and
iron them early in the morning kan?
And we also bought a new washing machine.Nak dekat Rm1k
beb!But again, it helps a lot.So aku bule campak je baju2 dlm tu, I mean
banyaaaaak baju in 1 go and just let it washed and rinse on its own.Prior to
this, we had semi auto washing machine and had to monitor closely sbb kena
rinse separate, spin separate, very very troublesome :D
We mop and vacuum the house once a week.Tak sanggup nya
duk dlm habuk2!
Tapi kadang2 tak sempat juga nak mop dan vacuum so kena
buat on weekdays.Aduih penat.Nak basuh bilik air lagi.I just cannot stand dirty
toilet.Yucks!
But thanks again to dearest husband for taking the responsibility
to washed the toilet and mop and vacuum the house.
You’re my superhero muehehhee.
Rupa2nya household chore kena ada system to make things
easier for you.I mean when do you want to do the laundry, ironing, mop even to wash toilets.
And do simultaneous work which dearest husband are not
able to do.Men are not meant to multitask.
For example, to save time, while doing your laundry, you
can cook breakfast and lunch.And we have to make sure finish all the laundry
before noon so that the cloth can dry up and we can start ironing in the
evening.
Seorang baju 5 helai…so 20 helai baju aku iron in 1 go.For
a week punye supply.Itu belum masuk tudung2 aisy and alesya.Tudung aku mmg tak
perlu gosok.I just wear practical tudung dan yg tidak menyusahkan termasuk le
nak kena iron2 ni.Membazir masa dan juge electric kat umah je :D
Ada juga terpikir juge nak antar dobi.So that they can wash and do
the ironing.Let see how it goes le.Da invest beli washing machine rasa mcm tak
berbaloi pule nak antar pi dobi.Maybe antar for iron je kot.
Maybe bila da nak dekat2 deliver nanti le.
Ok all of the above can only be done on Sundays.Sbb Sabtu
usually full with activities.You know le, Alimkids then the kids swimming
class.We are thinking to enroll aisy to Math class, but Aspa said maybe we can
start in November.
Sometimes ada seminar or some social gathering we have to
attend on Saturday and Sunday, so benda2 kat atas ni pun had to be postponed le.Dan bila
postpone to..adui…then we will be sleeping late on weekdays nights L.
Anyway, whatever happens, happens for a reason.
It’s a good thing we don’t have maids.We figure out
things together and do the house chore together.The kids are so rajin and this
gives us opportunity to teach them on how to do housework at early stage.
Our relationship become closer as we do the chore
together and of course have fun!:D
We learn to appreciate the time we have and manage our
time properly.
Our time is fully occupied and not much time utk buat
benda2 lagha muehehehhe.
We become more practical as we need to find the best ways
to do our household work and at the same time other task as well.
I am able to wash my children and husband cloth and iron
them and that really give a sense of accomplishment hehe.I even asked aisy the
other day”Best tak baju ni sbb mak yg basuh and iron”and she just replied a
short “A ah” and that’s enough for me.
Heh I know, I am such a Saiko mother :D
All this while, I never realized that aisy’s and alesya school uniforms actually are not as clean as I thought.Mmg hitam kat lengan dan black
spots all over.Biasa la, maid punye kerja.Dorang pikir asalkan basuh tak peduli
pun samada betul2 bersih ke ape ke.Janji kerja siap.
Mmg terkilan tgk anak pakai baju kotor.So when now I am
able to wash the cloth and make sure the cloths are clean, I feel like it’s one
of my biggest accomplishment as a mother.Hehe probably you don’t understand
this.Nevermind.
Anyway, though the house macam tongkang pecah, but I think
we all grow closer to each other and I love every bit of it.
Ok will update more.
Sebenarnya nak bercerita pasal preganancy experience
je.Tapi ini da melalut sampai ke kerja rumah pula.
Hehe.
ok will tell you about the aussie trip soon.
I'm photobooking the pics sbb da nak deadline ni huhu.
Will update soon.
So stay tune!


No comments:
Post a Comment