Kekadang terngiang2 kat kepala aku the shout.
How I miss BBGS.Ye le aku skola di situ for my whole primary years and also for the 1st 3 years of my high school years before I went to MRSM.
So total of years is 9 years.
When Pavilion was build under the debris of BBGS, I just don’t have the heart to see what more to be in the shopping mall.
But I think I have been there once kuts eheh!And my heart ached really bad as I strolled down the aisle and walked in and out the expensive boutiques. I can still remember vividly all the moments when I was studying in the great school.
To me, the building shouldn’t be demolished as the building was more than 100 years old and I thought there was a policy to reserve that kinda old building.
But being in the prime area of commercial property, the authority just dismissed the idea and decided to tear down the historic building and built a shopping mall instead.
Sometimes I can still hear the choral speaking recited and I can remember some of the phrases and expression that comes with the phrase.I can even hear the cheering from the cheer leaders and I can still remember Shirtliffe house will always be at the last place haha.
I can still remember all the houses(rumah sukan) that taken from the great principle names: Cooke, Green, Shirtliffe, Maclay and erk…apa lagi 1 rumah tu eh?Demit aku lupa….
Bila pikir balik, terasa mcm cerita Harry Potter pule
And recently I received several invitation to the BBGS@Pavilion event which gonna be held this 4th August 2009.
Aku pikir, nak gi ke?Mcm nak gi sbb cam menarik the event.There will be a fund launching under our great principle’s name, Ms Cooke(though aku tak pernah di bawah pentadbiran beliau but I heard various great things about the great principle) and there will be gala dinner in the evening which I am not that keen to attend to.
Tapi tu le the event will be on weekdays( I think 4th August is Tuesday) and if I wanna go then I need to take leave of perhaps half day leave since I just wanna see the lauching and perhaps have lunch there.
Tah le.Nak gi dgn sape pun aku tak decide agi.I think I need to decide whether to go or not then only look into my list of friends and grab whoever available on that day kan?
I think that’s a good plan so far haha
So if I go, there will be an entry on that event le :)
To go or not to go?
No comments:
Post a Comment