Have we ever thought about fate?
Whatever happens, happens for a reason?
Well I believe in that.
Someone asked me,”hey kalau kau dulu jadi gi UK lepas SPM dulu do you think you would have met Aspa if Aspa pun jadi gi UK gak time tu?”
That question really made me think.
I just wonder, if I insisted to study in UK(I didn’t go because my father didn’t allow me to study abroad because at that time the economy was very bad and many of the students were sent back and had to continue their studies in Malaysia.But being sponsored by Petronas, I don’t think that will happen but being a good daughter, I obeyed my father’s order heh) and if the economy was ok in 1998 and Aspa had the chance to also further his study in UK(at that time Aspa was doing his A level at PPP Itm), will I meet him and be in love with him and eventually marry him?
Unfortunately, we both didn’t go to UK instead we end up studying in MMU and we met each other and finally married after 2 years bermain chenta.
Amazing kan?I mean I just wonder what will happen if we both went to UK and met in UK?I know the storyline will be different but I think we would end up with each other gak .
Hehe I don’t know.I just assume.It would be good if we have a software that can predict what will our future will be like if we do this and don’t that kan?hehe..
I wish
Anyway, what happened if I get to go to UK but Aspa didn’t manage to further his study and I wonder, will I somehow or rather meet him and end up with him too?
Heh that will be a different story.
Anyway, I believe whatever happened, happened for a reason.Though aku bengang and tension because my father didn’t let me to study in UK, but somehow now I am thankful I didn’t go because I might not know Aspa but maybe someone else.
Maybe this sounds poyoys, but I am glad I took my father’s advice and now I am married to someone I really love, someone I can share everything with,without worrying what he would think about that issue(because I know most of the time he will agree with me(sbb I think die malas nak layan aku hehe)), I can just be myself without being afraid how he would react and the most important thing is he can tolerate me because I know sometimes I can be very annoying and horrible hee
No comments:
Post a Comment