Well we didn’t organize any party for Alesya but we did celebrate her birthday with Aspa’s siblings, my sister and some friends.Even my parents pun tade sbb they have to attend kenduri in Batu Pahat. My mum said maybe in Syawal we can organize an open house and at the same time make it as birthday party for
The menu is as below :
1. Macaroni chicken soup
2. Hash brown
3. Coleslaw
4. BBQ chicken, sosej chicken and chicken burger
5. Bread marble pudding
6. Chocolate cheese brownie.
7. Buah
So I did everything except for the sausage and burger le(beli kat hypermarket je) and seriously penat eden memasak!
The day before, I made Baked spaghetti for Aspa.No, not with my new Cornell oven but I use my mom’s heh. Aspa said it was delicious!!Though I think the white sauce a bit kureng.
So here are some pics on the food and also the guest. I invited Shaja and Shud (as I never met their newborn child and I was guilty for not visiting them.Tapi sebenarnye ramai juge anak2 member2 yg belum dijumpai.Tak berkesempatan nak pergi ada je hal isk!)
Insyallah I will invite all of you masa birthday party yg betul2(for Aisy and Alesya) which gonna be held this October (masa bulan Syawal).
Insyallah I will invite all of you masa birthday party yg betul2(for Aisy and Alesya) which gonna be held this October (masa bulan Syawal).
Penat sgt sbb masak and all.Nasib baik Aspa tolong basuh pinggan mangkuk and at the end of the day when Aspa said “Sedap la suma awak masak” I felt soo happy and satisfied.:)
Anyway, Happy Birthday Alesya.May Allah will always protect you as that's the meaning of your name love, Alesya = Protected by god.
Insyallah.
The food (Bread marble pudding, choco cheese brownie, gegula and hash brown)
Chocolate cheese brownie (saya masak.I know mmg buruk brownie tu tapi the lovely wording was done by Ayu)
Cup cake done by Ayu, Aspa's sister.See in the box ada 1 cupcake missing?Tu keje aisy le :D
Alesya
Aisy and Alesya.You can see Aisy pakai baju lain in the pic above and the pic below.Sbb die rase cam susah kot nak lari2 and naik beskal pakai dress so die suh tukar baju pakai tshirt je heh
Aisy and Ammar(her cousin)

The guest.The husbands.Shaja and shud's children.The final pic is Aspa's sister, Ateh.
No comments:
Post a Comment