Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Learn Islam is fun!

Remember this entry?

I told you that I have been asking Aspa how are going to we raise our children?
I mean to follow which guideline?which parenting guide is the best?
Then finally we thought, the Islam way of raising and parenting will be the best.
What else right?

So like I mentioned before, we are in quest to look for material or guidance on how to raise our children.What to teach at certain level, how to introduce Islam and make Islam fun to learn so that they would be more interested to learn and understand islam.

Alhamdullilah, finally I found a few blog or website that I can make a reference.
I did mention before this I love to read this blog?

Browse punya browse then I found her other website that teaches on how to teach children about Islam.
And I was excited.She also linked her website to other website that is
related to it.

Alhamdullilah.
Rupanya mmg byk website/blog yg mana ini and seriously I am so grateful I live in the world of technologies where info is just a few clicks away.
You can get ilmu and info very fast nowadays and this is really a great tool to learn and understand islam better.

So here are some website you can google if you are also interested in this topic.

http://islamiclapbooking.wordpress.com/
http://lolliesplace.wordpress.com
http://thelittlestarsofislam.wordpress.com

some snap shot from the website

You can even join the yahoogroups.So by joining this kinda groups you can learn and share more info with other who is interested in the same subject.

Anyway just wanna share, in early ramadhan, I bought this CD.I am not sure what is the tile, “we are brother and sisters” rasanya.Distrbuted by Raihan records and sung by aulad genius children.
We bought this CD because we can see aisy and alesya can sing along ABBA songs after a few times listening to the songs/music.Children ni sebenarnye senang nak absorb things and senang nak ingat benda.So at this age is crucial if want to teach them something.
So daripada dorang hafal lagu ABBA baik le dia hafal lagu yg berkaitan Islam kan?So we looked for CD yg ada lagu English Islam related but we only found this one.Yg lain semua in Bahasa Malaysia.

At first we were thinking of buying CD that recites surah2.And recited by children.Tapi most of the surah recited were quite long surah and we were worried aisy would be turned off pule.So we just bought CD songs.

And alhamdulilah they both love all the songs in the CD.
Sampaikan mak and abah also da hafal lagu dlm CD aulad genius tu hehe.

Before this, kalau aisy bersin, sure dia akan ckp “excuse me” sbb ikut kartun character dlm TV.
Dan aku da ajar byk kali suh dia ckp alhamdullillah lepas bersin tapi die still ckp excuse me.Tension btul!
So happens that in the CD, there’s a song on things to say in Islamic way in everything we do and that inclusive “Alhamdullillah”.
And after listening to the song for quite some time and now alhamdullilah kalau lepas bersin, dia akan ckp “ALhamdulillah” :D

To tell you the truth, I also at the stage of relearn Islam.
Byk sgt benda yg aku tak tahu pasal Islam rupanya and I felt so guilty of being so ignorant.
Doesn’t mean you are born as muslim, you don’t have to learn about Islam.

It is not like it is auto configured in your heart or head everything about Islam, You still have to learn it.
In fact you have to learn everything about IslamNothing is preinstalled when you were born.

I know I have loads of things to learn.
Just know how and pray 5 times a day, pakai tudung, pakai zakat and fast in ramadhan, doesn’t make you a true muslim.And surely, it is not a confirm token you will be in heaven when you leave this world.
I have to admit at the age of 30 pun kadang2 I missed my 5 timeswajib prayer, apetah lagi sembahyang sunat.

Astaghfirullah.
And I know dosa yg aku telah buat selama ini pun banyak and what I can do now is only to seek forgiveness from Allah swt.

May Allah will always guide us to the right path and forgive us for all the sins or wrongdoing we have done.
Let us together increase our ilmu in Islam so that when our children ask, we can answer their question with confident without hesitation and doubt.

Insyallah

No comments: