Thursday, October 14, 2010

Honey I shrank the….?

Aku ingat lagi masa kecik2 dulu aku selalu tertanya2 kenapa baju2 aku makin mengecil?
Dan aku selalu tanya mak aku kenapa my cloth shrinking?
My mother just shrugged and said “kamu tu da besar”.But as usual being a skeptic,I didn’t believer her.

I figured maybe it is due to the washing and drying process. It makes the cloth shrank.Konon mcm konsep luluhawa la(padahal tade kena mengena rasanya har har maklum le tgh bersemangat belajar pasal geografi dan sains masa tu)

And I kept buying new cloth.

Sometimes to make the changing of new cloth became less often, I always bought cloth that is twice bigger than I am. So it will take some time for me to grow and outgrown the cloth.
Well if you know me, I am actually a small woman.Belo
w average I must say.
So ok, maybe I didn’t grow that much but still the changing of cloth has become a constant aspect in my life and I hate the process.

But I didn’t find myself growing.Sbb apa? I feel the same.
DO you feel yourself growing over time?
Well maybe bila ukur. Adalah rasa beberapa inci naik..but th
at’s just that.
I don’t feel any growth so I blamed on the luluhawa proce
ss whenever I need to buy new cloth.

Well buying new cloths might be a happy moment for most of us.But for me, I am not the kind who like to spend on unnecessary things and yes spending on cloth is listed in my unnecessary things. Though at that point of time the buying cloth thingy will be coming from my parents’ budget but still I didn’t like the idea to finish my parents’ hard earned money on unnecessary item.(ceh macam anak yg baik sgt je kan?:D)

Well I am a bit cheap skate and kedekut taik idung masin juge le.
To tell you the truth, I don’t like to spend.
I didn’t even spend my scholar money and I saved it.So by the time I finished my college years, I have close to RM10K in my saving.Well not coming from the scholar money alone but from some other things as well.

Ok my point of this entry?

Well I only realized that my theory on the luluhawa process is invalid when it comes to my children.

I can see that my children actually become bigger and grow out of their cloth!
So it’s confirmed my mother’s theory is correct.
The cloth is not shrinking but the children are growing.
Sometimes when I look at their small cloth, I just smiled and wondered what would my children be thinking?
Will they be thinking like I did or they just admit that they are indeed growing and the cloths is the constant thing and the variable is herself.

I dunno.

I better ask them kan?so here is the proof that they are actually growing.On your left is Alesya when she was a few days old and aisy when she was 1 year and 8 months

and this picture is taken masa raya tahun ini.So at this time alesya is 2 years 2 months and aisy is 3 years 10 months.Alesya da nak sama besar ngan aisy...ehehe and aisy da nak sama besar ngan mak die.
nanti kalau ada gambar aku n aisy i will post here.So you can see how big she grown.

No comments: