Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Alhamdullillah

Remember this post?
Ok I have tried some of the things I learned from the course.
I am not a consistent mother.Hence the result was quite insignificant.My bad.

Anyway, recently I asked Alesya whether she can recite al fatihah.Well she was not sure what al fatihah is but when I started to recite the 1st ayat, then she could continue and able to finished the whole surah!
Alhamdullillah, though it is not much to some people but to me with not so much effort put to make my children hafaz the surah, it really impressed me.I hugged Alesya and almost cried.Ok i know i know I am being sentimental but seriously I am very proud of her!
Aisy can recite al fatihah but that is understandable as she learned that in her school and by her age now it is expected for her to recite al fatihah fluently.

So now I am so eager to teach my children some other surah lazim and my target is at least they can memorize the 4 quls by middle of the this year.A bit ambitious but we'll see how it goes :)

God's will

p/s : to anyone who is interested to go to the course, there will be session on 3rd march. You can browse http://www.islamicparentingnetwork.com.my/home for more details.
May the course be beneficial to all of us :)
Insyallah!

No comments: