Friday, April 10, 2009

Tak pernah ada?

Baru aku perasan aku tade post any entry on Alesya.

Well basically Alesya is my second child and she was born last year.This month she will be turning 9 mos!Time flew so fast.I can vividly remember the time I gave birth to her.Sakit big time heh.
Ok let's not talk about the pain.
Anyway, I can still remember I always update my Fotopage on Aisy every month be it what she did or just thing happened around her.Mostly her development.
But this time round, punye le pemalas, even in in my FP pun I can hardly see any entries on her.Sian anak mak sorang ni.So this one entry is dedicated for her :D

Hmmm tapi apa aku nak type?haha...if I am not in front of the comp byk aje bende lingering in my mind.Well to start with this past 1 week she's not well.Last 3 days she got diarrhea and still is.This is very not Alesya since she rarely got sick as she is a breasfed baby.And if she did, it won't last more than 2 days.
I went to the Annur Hospital and the doctor said she should be admitted.Then I asked what will they do if she is admitted?The doctor said they will drip her je sbb takut die dehydrated.
So not keen to see needles stucking out from my small child's hand, I just dismissed the idea and said I will try on medication first.The doctor agreed with me and said that if she does not show any sign of recovering that is not taking any solid or fluid, then she should come back and be admitted.
Aspa always said that I am always know better than a doctor (sarcastically) when always decide what should be done.He said I should trust other more especially doctors as they learn for years to become a doctor haha.I know I don't easily trust people but it's a just a habit that doesn't come off easily.

By the way, when I went to Annur, the doctor who attended Alesya was Aspa's friend.What a small world afterall!As I entered, suddenly the doctor said "Mana Aspa?"Terkejut badak aku tetiba doktor tanye psl my husband.Pastu aku tanya,"Macam mana boleh kenal Aspa?" Pastu die jawab,"Ler kawan die le" haha...duh!Pastu dia tanye le"Tak ingat ke?".Lerhai like I remember every Aspa's friends.Even his sedara pun aku lupa...biasa le absent minded people like me really hard to remember people especially seldom meet.
Anyhoo, he was Aspa's friend from Seratas. I don't think he came to their gathering in year 2006.

Ok back to Alesya, yesterday she ate and a bit ceria compared to the day before.So I think she's getting better and the last time she poo2 when she was with me was at 12pm yesterday .And tadi I called my adik, she said she did poo2 again this morning and a bit soft, so I think she's getting better.



Today at nearly 9 mos, she can now merayap.So her opah house is cleaner than ever as she has become the mop and clean the whole house(wherever she merayap).She can make her own sound and can watch intently cartoon.Duk sebelah akak die yg obsessed with Playhouse Disney and they together can watch the TV for quite some time.The only time Aisy tak buli adik die.Alesya is very excited when Aisy is around though sometimes Aisy just ignore her.She will merayap to Aisy whenever she sees Aisy. Alesya has no teeth yet.But Aisy, she got her 1st teeth when she was 6 mos old but she can only walk when she was 13 mos.They said that children who get their teeth late will be able to walk earlier.Heh dunno le.I can now imagine what it will be like when Alesya starts to walk.It’s gonna be a chaos when she pairs up with Aisy haha


No comments: