Friday, April 10, 2009

Just ramblings

Blogspot ni tak boleh backdate macam fotopages ke?
Da le malas nak update...pastu tak boleh backdate pule..aiyayaya!
Anyhoo, remember an entry I posted regarding "25 things about me randomly"?
Well I posted it at my facebook and I got some feedback to my email.
So this one particular email I got saying that dia terasa with what I wrote and asking whether the person I mentioned in the entry was dia.And I said maybe Yes and maybe No.
Dia said (you can see that I didn't address the person as she or he but as dia :)) that if anything I am not satisfied with dia then I should be telling dia off straight to the face. Well bila aku ckp le nape aku ckp camtu in my entry(ye le nak sgt straight to the face), die kate die boleh terima and only now realized who Asyie really is(ceh cam aku pule yg bersalah heh).
Boleh terima konon, tup tap dia delete aku dari list name FB dia dan block aku. Talking about able to accept criticism openly!Yeah rite!So childish.
Dia marah sbb if I have any issues I should just tell dia off and dia will be able to handle it.Well I think not!
And dia sound aku ckp yg kalau aku ada masalah dgn dia jgn nak cerita indirectly by using other means and kononnya I was not being a good friend and didn't expect something like that coming from a friend.Pastu aku ckp le dia barely a friend since dia has been trying to avoid aku and our other friends since like forever and I said dia just more an acquintance rather than a friend!

Tah le, this is usually I get when I think out loud.Sometimes being honest is not the best policy and sometimes when we are being honest,we lose friends. But hey, it's not that I regret whatever I said in the entry, it's just that I don't understand why people always do differently from what they say.Get what I mean?Ye le mcm the example above, dia kate die boleh terima, tetiba terus tanak kawan ngan aku...aduh kelakar2.
Cam come on la, be an adult and deal with your problem in a better way,I mean matured way.

Anyhoo, malas nak pikir pasal benda ni.Like my good friend said, "Ala asyie, not that you're communicating with dia pun and dia pun not being a good friend pun so why bother?"True, very true.I just wrote this entry just for the sake of mentioning it so that later in life I would read this and smile.

Tah le...
So supaya aku tak stress dan juga u reader, here are some pic taken when we went to Zoo Negara.Detail on the trip I will post later in the next entry (kalau aku rajin :))

No comments: