Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Warehouse sale

Aspa and I not really into warehouse sales because it would be crowded and sometimes the prices are just more or less the same as their retail outlet when they are having their sale.
We will go for a few selected warehouse sales after reading review on the sales.
Anyway we went to Poney so-called warehouse sale.I think the reduced price is more or less the same as Isetan member's day but since it was just near Klang(the warehouse sale was held at SACC mall), so we went there last saturday. Reached there around 11ish and there was not many ppl.
Though the counters were only 3, but the lines were moving really fast.Perhaps the crowd was not that huge.
Anyhoo, we bought baju raya for Aisy and Alesya.Spend around Rm240 which most of the item has 70% off.We are quite satisfied since we don't have to be kiasu as the crowd was small and we got to choose the item comfortably.
While I was picking up the apparel, Aspa layan our children siap berpiknik di tepi tu.Heh I should have captured the pic.So the children were happy eating while the mother was happy shopping :D
We always bought baju raya for Aisy earlier whenever they are having sales rather than to wait for last minute shopping which end up by spending more where we could save a lot by planning and buying earlier during sales.

Anyhoo, next warehouse sale is to MPH warehouse sale.I missed the last sales which was last year kuts.I heard it was really a bargain!I am looking for islamic books for Ahna(my youngest sister) for her birthday presents this May, children books for Aisy and Alesya (amazingly Alesya also has shown interest in books rather than the toys.Aisy mmg kaki buku though she can't read them but she just loves to look and browse thru the pages) and last but not least Fiction books for me since I have read everything including non fiction books stok buku yg ada kat umah tu so I have nothing to bury my face into while commuting on the train during working days. So I need to replenish the stock heh.

So there goes my listing and hoping not to overspend again.My budget would be RM150 plus minus.Would be happy if can get tonnes of books with that budget!

By the way, if any of you interested to go there, MPH will be having their warehouse sale at Bangunan TH, 5, Jln Bersatu 13/4 PJ.I think it is gonna start on 28 april onwards.I think probably until the end of the week. You can google for the map to get there. It is very easy!