I am so thankful because 2 of my major problems have been solved end of last month.The 1st problem was to look for a maid to take care of my children and nenek’s house, and the 2nd problem was to settle the debt.Alhamdullilah, these 2 major things has been settled!
Looking for maid has been the issue since end of last year and it has become more critical when I was no longer sending Alesya to her previous nanny’s house due to some things that I am not satisfied with.Byk benda le aku tak puas hati sebenarnya, tapi simpan je sbb Aspa kata cuba dulu cuba dulu.But at 1 point, I think enough is enough.
So last month, I stopped sending Alesya to the nanny’s house and started to seriously looking for maid.Prior to having the current maid, I had to take leave every 3 days in a week.The balance of the week, the children were taken care by my sister and mother since my mom can no longer handled 2 children due to her health and age.
I understand that, of course the children are not her responsibility.
So total of leave I had to take last month was 11 days! And I was at home took care my children at Klang.
Seriously, being a “fulltime” mom for only 3 days in a week really tested my patience.I just cannot imagine how a mom can go fulltime and take care of her children.Seriously, I couldn’t do anything and I couldn’t be left alone with my children.Siap tak sempat mandi ni heh.Baru 2 anak..isk!
Feel like I am gonna lose my mind haha.
It was a struggle to keep my sanity.
Anyway,we only got the maid last week.To be exact on Saturday.Nasib baik ada.Our last resort if we couldn’t find a maid was to send Alesya to nursery and Aisy back to her Opah’s place which will only separate the 2 siblings, well basically the family again.
We don’t want that to happen since we can see that Aisy is now closer to her sister since they have been together for nearly a month.Before this, they are separated since Aisy was taken care by her Opah at Semenyih and Alesya was with us in Klang.
And now we are so happy Aisy can now be with us and we wouldn’t have to go back and forth semenyih which really consumed our time and money.So now we don’t have to waste anymore time and can save up on the traveling money!
But since the maid comes from
Well for one, yesterday was the first time we left her alone with nenek and the children.We have actually taught her how to prepare Alesya’s EBM(Expressed Breastmilk).We even demo it in front of her and she said “iya, iya”
Turn out, instead of rendamkan the bottle filled with EBM with warm water, she campurkan the EBM with warm water!!!
And of course Alesya wouldn’t drink it at all!
Tension gile wa
Membazir je…da le susah nak pam ish.Tapi biasa la…cubaan.
Nasib baik ada nenek.
So for the 2nd major problem was the debt le what else.So I have settled my debt, so now I am debtless!I mean for the time being le before we purchase a house.
Hehe.No debt.No credit card debt.Nada.I feel so free!Hah!

2 comments:
acee, dapat maid manae??
hehe syimi, alhamdullillah le dpt maid tapi bukan local le.tapi apa nak buat, that's the best for now.Tapi aku still looking for local maid which is i know very2 hard to carik :D
Post a Comment