Today I received a message from my good friend saying that her father is now really sick.He had stroke.
From what I observe, childhood friends will always get back to us whenever something happens to their family as we usually know the member of the family.
Be it happy things or bad things.
Though we have not been in touch for quite some time but whenever a significant event happens in their life, they will always get back to their childhood friends.
Childhood friends usually know us best as they grew up with us. I feel that sometimes people would want to be different. There is some stages in our life we are frustrated with how people look at us, how people treat us and we just want to be different. So perhaps the phases happens during college or even when you start to work. We want to have an identity perhaps different from what we used to be.
So I think that when we were small, I think it is the time we are being honest and friends are just friends without any hidden agenda.
And I think my childhood friends are the honest friends I ever met though some of them might have metamorphed into something else but in their heart, they are still the same person I knew when we were in high school or primary school.
No comments:
Post a Comment