Tuesday, May 26, 2009

To give or not to give

Everyday I commute to the office using the trains.Via Komuter(KTM) and also LRT(Putra). The journey from Teluk Pulai to KL Sentral will usually take 1 hour before I hop into the LRT to Kerinchi Station and walk more than 1km to my office.

I know, it’s tiring.
But hey alah tegah alah biasa.

And the journey back will usually be more war-like with people rushing and pushing to get on board to their home after the long day at work.
And usually the KL Sentral station will be packed with people without fail every single day.So my trick is to hop on train going to Sentul and hop off either at Putra Station of KL Station as these stations are not as crowded as KL Sentral station and kalau di murahkan rezeki I will get a seat(everyday I am praying for that beb.Else I will be standing for at least 40 minutes before I can get a seat!)
So sometimes I will doze off until Klang.

Yesterday aku terbangun disbbkan this pregnant lady shout “Excuse me!” to a man and the man said “Oh you want to sit?”
How stupid.You don’t have to ask the question to that lady since she is pregnant and the seat should be given to her.

Tapi aku tabik spring le to that pregnant lady due to her boldness to actually ask for her right. Heh kalau aku pregnant, jgn harap.Just hoping in silence that people will have sympathy and offer me a seat which usually not the case because some of them will just pretend to sleep or simply ignore me.

Even when I was pregnant, I think at that time I was 6 mos preggy kot, and I was standing right infront of these 2 girls. And suddenly I heard they whispered to each other and then finally one of them spoke up and asked “Akak pregnant ke?”
I was like Duh!!!!!You don’t have to ask le weng.You just give the seat!
But I replied politely, “Ye saya pregnant” Then only the girl gave me a seat.How pathetic!!!

So now at my best, I will give my seat to pregnant ladies and parents who are holding their child. Tapi nak dijadikan cerita pula, well actually it kinda hard to tell the difference between a pregnant lady and a fat lady heh.
I encountered twice with that kinda scene.

The 1st time when I was traveling from Teluk Pulai to KL Sentral and I saw a pregnant lady.And I insisted on her to sit.Siap tinggi2kan suara agi suh die duduh.And finally she sat and I was wondering why she didn’t want the seat in the first place. Turns out that she is actually just buncit and not pregnant at all.Patut le die mcm malu2 nak duduk.
Ok my bad.

SO the 2nd time, I was sleeping and suddenly the train jerked and startled me and I was right infront of me a-so-called-pregnant-lady. While I was grabbing my stuff, I asked her, “Kak duduk la kak” and she smiled and asked me “Kenapa?adik nak turun ke?”.Then I was puzzled and asked her again “Akak pregnant kan?” and she simply said “No” and looked away. Aku pun duduk balik and sat in silence.

So it’s quite difficult to tell the difference kan?

So the every day question will be “tu pregnant ke or plain buncit?”
"To give or not to give?"

Hee

2 comments:

namely Syimi, said...

cee, aku rase die tanye ko pregnant ke tak sbb tgk ko kecik je cam tak pregnant! so double confirmation le..ha ha..

Asyie said...

tu le die ingat aku buncit le tu haha