Remember my entry on MPH warehouse sale?
Well I didn’t go sbb tak sempat!Tension gile and I also missed Big Bad Wolf Books warehouse sale which ended last Monday!!The review for the sale was good.Loads of children books sold at very cheap price.I heard the most expensive pun was RM20!!
Pressure2,I just got to know the sale today and of course le I missed it!
And sometimes I get the sales info tooooooooo late and will be very frustrated since at that particular point of time I am in search of the items tu and I missed the huge discounts!!
Anyway, there’s another sale.Payless book Moving out sale but I am not sure about the sale. From what I heard Payless book sells old books.Tape le just have a look je le.Just in case you are interested to go, they will be having sale from 20/5 to 30/5 and probably at all their outlets. Maybe tomorrow I will go at their Ampang Point outlet since I may visit my friend’s father at Hospital Ampang.
Sogo is also having sales.Tapi tah le Sogo ni memanjang je buat sale.Heh anyway if anyone interested to go, they will be having sale on 21/5-24/5 at Sogo le of course where else :D.
I want to buy a pair of shoes for Aspa as her birthday present heh padahal his birthday was in January but until now I haven’t got him the present.Sbbnya simple.Dia susah nak pilih kasut.So this time round maybe I will drag him to Sogo and urge him to choose any of the shoes yg ada discounts hehe.
Argh but need to save also!For the house.Am always feeling guilty when comes to spending and saving. Which should be bought first? What comes first?
Well like Aspa always say, think with the head and not the heart. Don’t use your emotion when deciding on something.Duh..
No comments:
Post a Comment