Sunday, July 28, 2013

At the age of 33


The best birthday present ever from both of my children Hehe.
but i'm a little bit confuse here.Selamat hari jadi mak abah?So hari jadi mak ke abah ni?hehe.


Alhamdullillah,Allah has given me the chance to live to at least 33 years old.
Thank you for all the rezki and the easiness of life.
Thank you for giving me wonderful family,a husband who is really caring and understanding, healthy and beautiful daughters,mother and father who are always there when i need them, siblings that are always there, friends who are always there, the house we live in, the jobs that I still have, the rezeki He gives every now and then and especially the easiness and comfortable life.
Though kami ni bukan jenis kaya, but alhamdullillah Allah makes it easy for us to live our lives, ahamdulillah.
I feel so blessed with what I received and I wouldn't want anything more than this.
Alhamdullillah, most of the things I dreamed of(yes of course not all), I got it.

We didn't celebrate my birthday pun.I got home very late that day and we managed to break our fast at the mosque nearbyThat was my first time to break fast at Mosque.The dish was simple je.Then we solat maghrib and went home.But my mom promised to cook laksa for me today and we gonna have a cake baked by my sister who lives in JB.She came back to KL for a few days utk uruskan a few things here.

All in all, i'm so grateful to Allah that he gives me the chance to breath in this beautiful world up until now.

May Allah ease my way to raise my children so that they become good muslimah and serve they purpose to become khalifah of Allah in this world.

Ameen.

No comments: