Sunday, July 28, 2013

Telekung baru

After procrastinating for quite some time, finally i bought new telekung for Aisy and Alesya. I bought the normal white telekung last year and the telekungs are at their opah's house sbb on weekdays they will stay there sampai le nak dekat isya.So most of the solat will be performed there.
And if tak sempat solat kat umah Opah, baru le they solat at our house.But at our house, there was no kids telekung hence, whenever they solat, they will put on their long tshirt, long trousers,tudung and also socks.So everything was everywhere.
Tension aku.
Selepas setiap kali solat, all the garments tercampak sana sini and everytime i need to "mengaum" then only they will kemas.itu pun selepas beberapa kali ngauman huh!.
So early Ramadhan this year, Aisy requested for new telekung.Nak juga mlm tu sbb dia nak solat terawih.
I promised to buy new telekung for her but keep forgetting and procrastination set in.
Anyhoo, last wednesday I finally google for online shops sbb malas nak berjln2 semasa bulan pose ni, and i found this website and the telekung was quite cheap.Selalu tgk usuallay price mesti Rm80 and above kekadang tu more than rm100!
So I wanted to buy 2 and if it was rm100 each, i have to spend Rm200!!Erk.Mak punya telekung pun tak sampai Rm100 ok.
Then I found this website, the telekung picture was quite buruk seriously.But when I emailed the seller, he said that the telekung is made of cotton.So i thought it should be ok kot.
So i bought 2 le.Very fast service.On friday, I received the items.
Alhamdullillah, the material jenis yg tak panas, sbb ada some cotton pun mcm kureng kualiti die.But this one is OK.I mean at least OK for Aisy yg ada eczema tu le kan?

So here are some picture with their telekung.
Alesya yg amat jarang solat, tetiba menjadi rajin utk bersolat dgn kakak...hehe.
Hope this will last.I mean they performing solat.
I'm not really worried about aisy sbb kalau kami tade kat umah pun, insya Allah die akan solat eventhough kekadang tu solat belalang, i mean ujung2 waktu.
Alhamdullillah.

May Allah protects my children and made them steadfast in Islam.May they become a good muslimah.

Ameen!

No comments: