This is Aisy.
Her second tooth just came out masa die tgh berbuka dgn cekodok last week.I think it was on Thursday, 25/7/13.
Alesya immediately call me to report on the event hehe.
Aisy was sooo happy as finally the tooth came out on its own.
Da byk kali aku(walaupun sebenarnya pengecut) dan aspa offer utk cabut,tapi aisy tak bagi.Takut sakit le tu hehe.
Opah offer utk cabut pun die tanak.Walhal dia mmg lagi rapat dan mendengar kata2 opahnya dari kami berdua huhu.
Anyway she looks really funny.Mcm dracula pun ada hehe. When I told her that she looks funny, dia marah.When I told her she looks cute, then she asked, "Nape mak cakap aisy cute?" and I replied, "Ye le sbb Aisy kan anak mak, takkan mak nak cakap Aisy looks ugly.So aisy looks cute le".She just smiled.Perhaps satisfied with the answer...mueheheh
Anyway,Aisy you always look beautiful to me regardless how you look or what others say about you.Well just simply because i'm your mother and you're my daughter :)
Love you kakak!

No comments:
Post a Comment