Monday, June 15, 2009

Aisy Alesya 11 mos!

Alesya is now 11 mos and one month away from her 1st birthday.

We can now see the teeth are emerging and it seems that she has 4 teeth!I think that’s why she’s a bit cranky lately.
And breastfeeding has become more challenging as the teeth has become more visible.Sometimes bile susu tade she would bite and when I scream she will let go and grin!
As if to warn me to produce more milk.Like I control the production of milk le kan? Sabar je le aku.

Alesya tumbuh gigi lambat sbb I think Aisy dulu masa dia 6 bulan da ada gigi.Nasib baik le time tu aku tak fully breastfeed Aisy hehe.

Sebenarnye masa Alesya 10 bulan, she can walk dependently.Of course le with the help from all of us and the furniture to get her move around the house.I hope before she turns 12 mos, she can walk independently.But the disadvantage is she will team up with Aisy to make more chaos in da house!

By the way, she can also crawl NOT merayap.I mean she can now crawl using both her knee which makes her knee now agak hitam.So kena pakaikan die selalu seluar panjang.

Yesterday, I sat on a sofa while watching the TV. Just a minute before, I saw Alesya at my feet.Then within a split of seconds (ok tipu I think a few minutes le kot) suddenly she was beside me on the sofa and grinning at me (perhaps happy to look at my startled face)!!
I was so thrilled and wondered, bile masa le budak ni pandai panjat sofa ni?
Pastu aku cite kat bibik and bibik said that she has been doing that since 2 weeks ago.Die kate siap Alesya boleh turunkan kusyen dari sofa (note that the sofa at my house has removable cushions that can be removed easily even by Alesya) so that the sofa is lower and she can climb on it.

Aku pun tak faham ape yg syiok sgt duduk atas sofa tu.Perhaps by sitting on the sofa she can see the world at a better view.

Ok other than that, Alesya is now more persistent than ever! Did I tell you that Aisy always buli Alesya whenever she is boring?Sometimes it can be quite extreme that includes terbalikkan walker Alesya when Alesya is in the walker, slam dunk Alesya when Alesya is sleeping, push Alesya when Alesya is trying to stand besides the sofa, pour a bucket of toys on Alesya’s head, gelek Alesya’s foot or hand with her bicycle and lots more.Ok those are the extreme cases.

But eventhough Aisy buli Alesya, Alesya seems to enjoy Aisy’s company and lagi die nak dekat dgn Aisy. Sekarang ni lagi la,die siap boleh berebut dgn benda yg Aisy sedang pegang for example books or toys. Padahal byk je lagi buku yg Alesya boleh pilih but she will insist on the one Aisy is holding and thus it makes Aisy scream and become more aggressive.Tapi kadang2 tu Aisy just ignore Alesya and let her get whatever she wants.Even sometimes Alesya tarik rambut Aisy pun, Aisy diam je and ignores her completely.Padahal aku rase agak sakit juge le masa Alesya tarik rambut Aisy heh.

Alesya sekarang sudah pandai merajuk.So everytime die tak dapat ape yg die nak, die akan letakkan muka die atas lantai dan akan menangis.
I dunno le where she learnt that. I don’t think Aisy does that.

Aku lupa.Alesya can now drink water from straw-bottle.So now she rejects totally her sip cup and always insist on Aisy straw-bottle.So I told Aspa, we really need to get another bottle before Aisy mengamuk heh.

And I think she is more garang than Aisy. You can see that Aisy is a funny- cheeky- like-to-tease-and-make-people-laugh type. Though Alesya likes to smile but I think she is a serious and solemn child.

I don’t know how true is that.We just have to wait and see how they grow.Heh

2 comments:

namely Syimi, said...

tomei tomei nye dieeee

Us said...

Biasa le..mcm mak die le heeee