Monday, June 29, 2009

Meeting ol' friend

Remember this entry?

Well last friday we met for lunch!After soooooooo long finally I found her again Hehe.
Well she looked different(of course le I think nearly 15 years kot since the last time I saw her) but still the same.
Hope we can have another lunch date anytime soon.

By the way, last week I think really food fiesta. Org belanja and I belanja myself haha and all.
And Ramadhan is coming.And I haven’t ganti my puasa though I managed to puasa full last year, I missed quite a number of days 2 years back and I have yet to replace.Total of 17 days ni!Ish Ish.Need to replace all of them this year else I had to byr fidyah triple!!

Today I will start my puasa marathon.

Not really a marathon pun. I will try to puasa 3 days a week as a start and I hope I can finish all 17 days before 1st ramadhan hehe.

Insyallah.

Tapi biasa le kalau puasa milk supply will decrease.I do not know what’s my plan.Whether to supplement Alesya with formula during this year fasting month or just try and see whether the milk supply will be OK in that month?

I am hoping I can give Alesya breastmilk solely without any milk formula until she is 2 years old.

God’s will.

No comments: