Ok here some update on my brother's wedding.
My brother is married to a Mualaf. She previously known as Sew Kah Yee and now her muslim name is Siti Khadijah Sew.
So you can see from the pic from this entry, rombongan perempuan is a mix of Chinese and Indian(since her sister is married to Indian and the relative came also to the wedding reception).
We took Langat Catering for the food and also the khemah. Their work is good and I like the outcome. Total all inclusive the PA system is RM14k.I think it’s quite reasonable with the great food and beautiful settings of the khemah, table and the buffet set. I particularly love how they arranged the buffet table.
The majlis started at 12 and ended around 4pm. Many of my relatives from
Anyhoo, everything went smoothly.
So called pelamin I made (guna swing yg mmg ada kat luar umah je)
Alhamdullilah Aisy and Alesya did not make any scene(Aisy tido nearly 2 hours after the bride and groom arrived and Alesya also slept twice during the event) so I can took picture without much hassle.Tapi bateri kamera pula tak tahan.Tension wa.Time peak hour pule le the battery conked and we do not have any extra battery.Ye le not a professional photographer kan?Don’t see the need of having extra batteries hee.So here some pic of Aspa, Aisy. Alesya, my father, my mother and a cousin, Is.
This is great service offered by Canon which we can conveniently make our own album by using their software and then upload or send the softcopy of our album for them to develop.
For an album of 8.5" X 11" (which I think the usual size of album provided by the professional photographer out there) with 20 pages and debossed cover is only RM99!Murah
Tapi tu le we have to go thru the editing and stuff which can become kinda tedious sbb nak kena pilih gambar le, edit le then arrange le.......
Tapi tape le sbb I thought I can give the album as wedding gift for my brother.The pics I captured and arranged in album I self create hee.
Anyway Abang(by the way, my brother's name is Shahrizal Ali) and Khadijah, Selamat Pengantin Baru dan semoga Berbahagian ke Akhir Hayat insyallah
Bunga manggar, bunga telor and door gift


No comments:
Post a Comment