Monday, June 29, 2009

Medical kit

We saw a few times Aisy loves to use Aspa’s pendant as stethoscope and pretend to examine Alesya or anyone with that pendant.Hehe kelakar tgk.
So last Saturday we bought Aisy medical set.Not the overpriced Fisher Price set just a cheap and ordinary one.

But she loves it very much.
In the set, there’s also a pair of spectacles but without the glasses.
So here are some of the pics Alesya and Aisy with the specs haha.

By the way, did I tell you that Aisy doesn’t like to put on girly2 apparel or accessories?
If you’ve been to my FP, there was an entry on Aisy’s second birthday where we had to chase her around the house just to get her to put on her dress and end up she just pakai baju kurung?

Well this time round, she literally choose dresses whenever we go out especially to kenduri or any jamuan keramaian heh.
And lately she can accept “stuff” stuck at her hair or head such as pin2 rambut yg fancy2 tu and also hats.

We used to save a lot because we did not spend anything on the accessories as it was not tempting to see all the cute2 accessories since Aisy will throw it anyway.
But recently, we almost fainted to see the price of those things when we purchased them!
For pin rambut that has a tiny weeny flowery deco and ribbon cost us RM5!Padahal aku rase kalau buat sendiri it gonna cost us less than RM0.50 je.

But I bought a few of them anyway, sbb I am so excited as now Aisy let me accessorize her haha!
So here are some pics Aisy and Alesya with the “stuff” stucking in thei
r hair.

My mother told me that, I used to be like Aisy.I hate to wear dresses and I have none of the accessories above and my mom saved a lot as she didn’t have to spend on those things.

So I hope Aisy won’t be like me.I hope she will be a normal girl who like to be accessorized!

No comments: