Yes I know.
Been busy with work and also kelam kabut cari loan for the house.Knowing Aspa, sume benda aku yg kena buat huh.
Anyhoo, I managed to submit my application to several financier and hopefully to get the result by this week (Mmg kena tahu by this week pun samada the loan is approved or not sbb the developer gave us 2 weeks only to settle on the loan(meaning to find a financier)).
So HSBC has actually approved our loan but some of the “things” we wanted not in the package,so we might turn down that offer and look for other financier with better deal.
Ok2 enough about the loan as I want to write a whole thing about loan ONLY in next entry.So this entry is actually to tell you that I have(alhamdullilah) hidup selama 29 tahun di bumi bertuah ini.
So I was born 29 years ago on 26th July and you can see that 2 weeks later only I managed to update on the historic occasion!
Haha historic amende, we didn’t celebrate grandly pun.
Just a celebration with me cooking and the others enjoy my cooking which I think is a good thing since I seldom cook (ok let me rephrase, very2 seldom and maybe we can categorize it as RAREly cook) hehe.So when I cook, it is something Aspa would really gag about.(If you know what I mean hehe).
So I cook on special occasion only hee.
Actually the day before, we went to
Anyhoo, we had lunch at Kenny Roger’s. I love the décor with the downlight,(siap aku ckp aspa aku nak buat lampu2 and décor mcm gitu bile ade umah nanti heh) and rase cam relax je duk dlm tu.
So Aspa said ok la kita mkn je le kat sini sempena birthday mak 
So I was like ok laa..no hal la.Talking about some birthday celebration huh.
But the lunch was great.I mean I always look for lunch set that will accommodate every one and that including Aisy and Alesya.
So we ordered the lunch set(gee I do not know what the set was called) but it comes with soup of the day and fruit (for Aisy), the quarter chicken with rice and salad (for aspa.Aspa ni lahir tahun kambing so I think that’s why he likes to munch the greens(if u get what I mean hehe)).
So I ordered another quarter chicken with the side dish for me and we ordered a bowl of macaroni cheese(for alesya and aisy).And also storabi(as Aisy pronounce it) yogurt shake for Aisy since she loves strawberry very much.
I am glad when Aisy and Alesya ate whatever I ordered for them.
At the end of the lunch, I pity the staff who had to clean up the messes Alesya made as she wanted to eat on her own and if you were there, you can see that most the of the macaroni cheese was on the floor instead of in her mouth hehe.Rasa mcm makan kat gerai mana je..seriously…messy gile.
Tapi tak kisah le, I think worth Aspa paying for the 10% service charge which sometimes I think is irrelevant charge and it is overcharged.
So the next day, I made macaroni cheese(again) and choco brownie.So here are some pics on the dishes.
So, this year is the last year I would be enjoying my 20ish years.And next year I will feel the verge of being 30ish!Sesungguhnya aku sungguh tua huhu.
So what have I done in my 29years of living in this earth?Well I must say not much of accomplishment and I wish I could have done more for myself, my family and also others.
So after living this life for 29 years, I am happily married to a sporting husband and blessed with 2 wonderful daughters. My parents are still around and I hope I can repay their jasa before the time comes(if you know what I mean).
I do not have a home yet but insyallah if everything goes well, I can have my own house/home end of next year or early 2011.
Academically, I only have a degree but intending to pursue my masters (if aku rajin) and some certificate which will expire soon.
Yet to review my goals for my career and family.Dem gile disoriented aku ni.
Hmm apa lagi?I wish I dare to take more risks.But again, I am not risk taker and I am comfortable with I am and have.After got married and having my little family, I have become less ambitious.I am not sure whether that’s a good thing or otherwise.
Anyway, I am looking forward the years to come. Looking forward to see my children grow and to see how they would become. Though sometimes I am bit worried with what’s happening in Malaysia especially to Malays but again, I always ask myself, what can I do? What can I do?I can’t just sit there and watch our rights been taken away?
What will happen to my children in the future?Will Malaysia be safe enough for them in the future?
I do not know but I am hoping everything will be ok which…
I very much doubt.
And friends, thanks for all the wishes.I really appreciate it :)
No comments:
Post a Comment