Friday, August 21, 2009

Ganti pose

Alhamdullillah I managed to ganti my puasa last Tuesday.So tahun ini aku tak perlu byr any fidyah.

Yes la!

And tomorrow we will start on our fasting month and hopefully this year I manage to pose penuh jsut like last year insyallah.
This is actually a plus point if you breastfeed your children.Until now(until I hope cukup 2 years) I haven’t got my P(If u know what I mean heh).

Anyway to those who had to pay for their fidyah, you can go to this website and you can calculate it here.Very good calculation tool. You can even calculate fidyah for your pose yg belum di ganti since last 2 years(as you know fidyah is doubled or tripled according to the year you missed your pose.I am sure you know about this.)Fidyah may be doubled but you can ganti your pose according to days you missed and not doubled.You don’t have to doubled it though you didn’t manage to ganti it before the next ramadhan comes.

Erk did I confuse you with the statement above?If you’re still confuse, you can read in the website given.I think there’s explanation on that.

So I hope this can help you in some ways.

By the way, fidyah must be paid before the fasting month.So make sure if you have to pay for fidyah, please do so by today because tomorrow starts 1st ramadhan.Once you have calculated your fidyah, you can always pay online.I think there's a lot of banks offer to pay your zakat online and I think you can use the facility to pay your fidyah.

With this I wish all of you Selamat menjalankan Ibadah puasa pada tahun ini.Semoga Ramadhan kali ini lebih baik dan bermakna dari tahun2 sebelum ini dan Semoga ibadah utk tahun ini lebih diberkati Insyallah.

Saya juga ingin memohon maaf kepada sesiapa jua jika dgn kehadiran blog ini ada mengganggu ketenteraman hidup anda semua dan jika ada tersalah kata dan bahasa, saya memohon ampun dari hujung rambut ke hujung kaki.

0-0 ye u all!

2 comments:

namely Syimi, said...

Selamat berpuasa cee.

Us said...

Hehe selamat berposeee moi.
Raya nanti kau balik BP ke semenyih?Jgn lupa raya umah aku :D