Friday, August 14, 2009

MPH

Heh just got back from this warehouse sale or perhaps more to clearance sale.
Seriously worth going!

I bought 13 children books and 2 flash cards for only RM113.90 which the normal price would be RM332.55.I saved nearly 70% for most of the item.
I bought different type of children book, board book(as Aisy always love to read and tear the book huhu), books with sound(ala yg tekan2 and keluar bunyi tu), activity book and some other books!
Though some of the books look old and berabuk big time(ye le clearance sale kan?So ni stok lama2 le) but if you carefully choose your book, you can find the good ones even still wrapped in plastics.

I reached there around 10am and at that time there was only 2-3 ppl.Since H1N1 is spreading like nobody business, they even offered mask before we made the entrance.Then I went straight to section 70% off which loads of books were in boxes.Though they have arranged the books according to the discounted price(70%, 50% and 30% off) but you need to be careful as some of the books were mixed up.Meaning some of the books should be discounted at 50% but were put at 70% off section.So you need to check with the sales person else you end up paying extra.

Though I have asked which is which, tapi bila sampai counter I asked again whether those books were really 70% off.To my dismay, some of the books were not at that discounted price but they were 30% off.So tang2 tu juge I reselected the books and rejected some of the books(nasib baik tak ramai org nak byr so the cashier can still entertain me yg fussy nih heh) and only selected the ones with 70% off and 1 or 2 with 50% off.Nasib baik aku confirm balik, else kena byr lebih agi le beb.

But all in all aku puas ati le with my purchase as I have been looking for books since the last MPH warehouse sale(which I missed) and finally I got to buy books for Aisy and Alesya.

Tapi aku kena sorok2 le…tak boleh nak tunjuk sume buku takut dorang bosan.Bebudak ni cepat bosan kan.So I think I would introduce 1 book every week…so I think I have 3 months(sbb 1 bulan ada 4 minggu dan aku ada 13 buku) introducing them to a new book.A new book every week then I can rotate pule for the following 3 months haha(gile cheapskate aku ni tanak beli new books).So to them it’s like having new book every week which sebenarnye was bought sekaligus keh keh.

Anyhoo, I would recommend any of you who love to read to go to this clearance stock but you have to be selective since some of the books look quite old and ade tu siap koyak2 agi.

I didn’t bought anything for myself sbb tak sempat pilih as I was so engrossed choosing the children book until my alarm went off(yes I turn on the alarm just to remind me that it’s nearly 1 hour(this is actually a reminder utk parking heh)).So I had to forget about my books(huhu).Perhaps next warehouse/clearance sale le I buy my fictions.

By the way, parking is available.I think 1 or 2 buildings away from the venue which you have to pay RM1 hourly which I think is better for you to park there sbb kat situ ramai org parking tepi2 and some even double park!kang balik2 dari happy shopping tetiba your car kena block.So better park somewhere safer so that you don’t have to go thru the hassle!

Anyway happy shopping guys!

No comments: