Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Books

Remember this entry?

Well I had to give more than 1 book to Aisy.
So I gave 3 books and 1 flash card to her and Alesya.
She really loves the flash card and also the art book and also the activity book(but I think it’s more to coloring book to Aisy rather than activity book hehe).
So here are some pics of Aisy and Alesya with their books.Those 3 books are still wrapped in plastics when I purchased them!

Anyway, last Saturday Aisy had her Prevanar shot.Though we are in the midst of H1N1 pandemic and since there’s no vaccine for that disease just yet, I would consider Prevanar should be given to children though it is not meant for H1N1 or even prevent one from the virus.
Anyway, just to inform to any of the parents out there who intend to take Prevanar, An Nur Hospital is having promo on this vaccination.Normal price RM280 but you can get it for only RM265!But this does not include consultation fees ok.
Hurry while stock last.
I know it is quite expensive as the vaccine is now not been subsidized by the government.But from what I heard, they may subsidized it if my generation byk yg amik the shots.So to all of you, why don't you take this jab(i mean for your children le) as this is one of the needed vaccines and can be considered a must
(due to the disease they may contracted if the shots not taken, i think the disease called pneumococcal meningitis where it affects the brain, the blood and also the lungs and it can cause pneumonia(H1N1's final symptom)) to all our children so that hopefully when these children da besar ,the vaccine can be subsidized by the government hence reduce the cost.

And AnNur also have Rotavirus but I am not sure how much the vaccination cost.But they also have promo on that as well.
Call 103 to get Annur number and you can ask them about the promo.

No comments: