Ok da bape kali ulang
Aku da start malas nak keje(erk bukan mmg tiap2 ari pun malas ke?hee)
So dgn buat2 tade keje aku browse plus and touch and go website sbb nak tgk the toll rate dari sini ke kedah and also any promo for touch and go customers.
Great news to sape2 yg nak balik kampong this festive season.
PLUS will be giving 20% off during the off peak hours during this raya. The rebate will be given on 16,17,18,22,24 and 25 Sept between 12.00am until 7am.
Wah byk tu save 20%.So this raya we will be traveling on 18/9 maybe around 1-2am and hoping to reach kedah before 7am.
Tapi balik ke KL maybe tak dpt save sbb kami travel during the day :(
Tak kisah le labu at least there’s something
So for more info, you can go to this website.
Anyway, I have been wondering, apa benefit kite pakai touch n go?apart from for easy access at the toll, public transport and also parking, I wonder is there any more benefit.
Just now, when I browse in their website, they are now having Frequent Travellers programme!Wehoo
Where you can get 20% off when you do 80 transactions in a month.But I am not sure the 80 transaction tu utk toll hiway transactions only or any other transaction as well( parking, public transport, gi makan bege king, gi tgk wayang kat cathay etc2)
So kalau 80% transaction inclusive all, I can easily get the 20% off by just commuting LRT and KTM komuter aje!wowee
But yet to confirm this.
Anyway, for more info, you can go to this website.
No comments:
Post a Comment