2 more days to go!
And we are going back Kedah tonight. But I was a bit bengang after the announcement from Najib(ceh cam kawan je) that the school will be closed on Friday. This will indirectly impact the flow of traffic tonight.Sure jemmmmm sbb org tukar plan balik tonight instead of esok or sabtu because the school closes earlier.
Tapi Aspa kate since we have planned everything, so better stick with the plan.So we going back tonight gaks!Ish!
Anyway, today I drove to the office.Da dpt rasa the 20% off for PLUS hiway toll hehe sbb I think the promo started on the 16th Sept tu kot.
So hopefully we can reach Changlun before 7am tomorrow and we can get the rebate.
Baju2, barang2, kueh kerepak raya segala2nya belum siap pack. Kena buat check list yg tak buat2 agi.Aku suh aspa, Aspa suh aku balik.Like always.
Berjela2 le check list kami..dgn nak top up touch n go, tukar kereta dgn adik Aspa, isi minyak, keluarkan duit cash and masukkan dlm debit kad, buat money order(ok ni bukan persiapan raya) yada yada yada…aku dah agak tensi heh
Anyway, last week kat ofis kami ada sesi bergambar.Tujuannya adalah utk buat kad raya sendiri utk department kami (sbb our employer tak bagi kad raya tahun ni).Tapi sampai sekarang aku rase tak siap2 agi kot..heh.
Anyway, here are some pics of the people in my department and also my team.
the whole department
My team.EAM Module.The one in light green and specs is my boss.
Aku rasa bersyukur sgt aku berada di department aku sekarang. Because of the people and I really love my work. In this department, only I discover my new love which is teaching. I didn’t know that until I was given the opportunity to teach and I think, in the future I want to become a teacher ke a lecturer ke…or anything that involves teaching.
Here, everyday I use my head which did not happen at my previous workplace. Well not all the brain le(sbb Einstein yg genius tu pun guna 9 or 11% je of the brain function and he is one of the genius people in the entire world!).So perhaps 3% of my brain le heh but I am thankful for that and I am always looking forward to go to the office compared to zaman2 aku dulu kat tempat lama.
So apart from love to teach, I also discovered that I love to solve problems because here my job scope is mainly to solve other peoples’ problem.Well mainly that involves with the system/work le bukan solve other problem, seperti hal rumah tangga org atau Negara ok :D
So enough le about work.Ceh cakap cam best je psl gi keje sume tapi hari ni tahap kemalasan mmg sudah sampai tahap maksima!
Tinggal tunggu nak balik je padahal masih awal pagi huhu.
Anyway since today is my last day online before raya, so with this I would like to wish all of my muslim friends Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri. Maaf Zahir Batin. May this raya will be better for all of us Insyaalah.
0-0 u alll


2 comments:
Selamat hari raya cee..maaf zahir batin..drive safely.
Selamat hari raya syimi.
Mai le beraya umah mak aku kalau kau ade balik semenyih :D
Post a Comment