Well actually it has been my goal for several years which never been accomplished.Hah
So this year again I made my commitment to ensure that I can finish all 30 juzuk before Syawal which is ….very unlikely heh
And we only have another 6 days to go before ramadhan is over and I don’t think I am able to finish the Quran in time. This is rather very disappointing.To tell you the truth, I am not able (alasan je ni) to do my tarawih due to Alesya go to sleep everyday just right after Isya and everyday I am just too tired to wake up in the middle of the nite to perform tarawih (I know alasan lagi). But if you breastfeed your child, you will notice that breastfed children are light sleeper and always know whenever the mother is not at their side. So I only manage to get up to perfom my Isya solat and by that time usually Alesya starts to realize my absence and become restless ( I know more alasan). And the most I can do is usually solat hajat tu pun nasib baik 2 rakaat je
So I am very looking forward to finish the Quran before the end of Ramadhan. I have always wondered is there any tips to read the whole Al Quran and also khatam a few times in 1 month?
And indeed I found the tips and tricks only a week after we started our fasting month. The tips is actually to read at least 2 pages before solat and 2 pages after each solat which in 1 day you can finish up around 20 pages(provided that you perform all the solat le)!And Ramadhan has plus minus 30 days and with that you can finish all 600 pages in a month!The whole Quran.
And if you are ambitious enough, if you want to khatam more than once, you can double or triple the pages for each solat.
Amazing
But by the time I knew this tips, I have missed soooooo many pages la
Unfortunately, I missed again to read on the scheduled time sooooo….here I am with 450 pages to go in 6 days.Aku malas nak recalculate because I don't want to know the number of pages I need to read in a day haha!
Anyway, I promise to myself, if by end of Ramadhan, if I were not able to finish all the 30 juzuk, then I will continue sampai abis juga.Unlike the pervious years, tak sampai 50 pages kot aku baca every time Ramadhan and I discontinued to read when Ramadhan was over.
So my new aim will be that.Couldn’t be so ambitious else, I won’t be making any accomplishment
God’s will
No comments:
Post a Comment