It was for her birthday pressie.
For first few days, I was the one who put the pieces together for her.
Then, a few days later she would keep the last piece and put the piece when I have put everything inplace and prior to that she would say “where’s the last piece mak” followed by her cheeky smile.
And now she can put the pieces all together by herself!!
I know it's not much of an accomplishment to others but i am sooo proud of my Aisy!
Dan dgn itu aku bercadang2 nak beli jigsaw with more pieces.Perhaps 100 pcs?
Rite, even I never succeed to do the 100 pcs.
Ye le not really a jigsaw puzzle fan kan dan aku juga bukan seorang yg sabar heh.
Anyhoo, I’ll try to look for 30 pcs jigsaw.Ada ke?
The pics were taken using Aspa's phone.Tu yg blur....
No comments:
Post a Comment