She is now 15 mos.
But when I look at above pics I felt so relieved sbb Aisy pun around that age mmg ada gigi byk tu je hehe.
Muka aisy and alesya aku rase lebih kurang je heh.
Aku risau sbb aku rase Alesya tak consume byk susu hence her calcium intake is very minimal dan menyebabkan penumbuhan giginya limited.
Alesya seriously tanak formula milk and depends solely on my breastmilk but she consume less than 6 ounces of EBM during day.But at nights mmg die direct feeding je le.
I tried to give her formula(so that aku dah tak payah pam kat ofis) but she won't take it.
So now I give her cheese or yogurt just to make sure that her calcium intake is sufficient for her age.
Alemak tade gambar alesya with her teeth le.
Later I'll udpate if I jumpa any of the picas.
No comments:
Post a Comment