Thursday, November 26, 2009

What if?

What if someone confessed to you that he/she had a crush in you when you were in high school and only admitting it now?
What if you ALSO had a huge crush on him/her as well and you have been waiting for him/her to say it to your face all those years?
What would you do if you are now married and having your own little family and the same goes with the other person?

What would you do?

Anyway, I heard lots of story, mainly about people.
About relationship.
Be it the good side of it and also the bad side of it.
About marriage, divorce, children and so on.
Hmm.

Anyway, yesterday I went dating.
Dating dgn Aspa le who else hehe.
Dating gi Carrefour and beli susu utk Aisy heh.Some date eh?
Well actually we had to stop at Carrefour because the road was jam big time and we thought might as well we stop somewhere to release the tension and eat.

So while eating, we talked.
I asked Aspa, “By awak kawin ngan sape sbb mmg awak mmg nak kawin ngan saya ataupun sbb terpaksa ataupun because of trend?”
then Aspa said “ sbb nak kawin ngan awak leeeee”
Then I asked again “Serious?”
Then he said “Ye le.Awak ok ke?”
Then I said, “Yep.Just to reconfirm.And I will ask this question again in the future”
So he said “Ok”
And he added “Well you know, now I know how to handle you and you know how to handle me.So as long we know to handle each other, then we should be ok.We survive”
So I just nodded.
True.


The thing is I heard many stories.
Some married because they really love each other and wanted to get married so that they can live together and have kids together.
Some get married due to mereka terpaksa perhaps for example, they have been together for a long time and they think logically they should end up marrying each other out of obligation though the love is no longer there.
Some also get married because it’s a trend!Everyone is getting married so why not me?hey just grab anyone and let’s get married!
Some….well I am sure there’s a lot of reason for you to get married.Be it for the right or maybe for a very wrong reason.
Mcm cerita pisau cukur tu heh

To me, we will never gonna marry the perfect guy/woman and perhaps to the dream guy/woman.Well if you’re lucky enough you will get what you want.
You maybe end up with someone not up to your criteria but you marry him/her because you feel comfortable with the other person and think you can live/tolerate him/her for the rest of your life.
And many say that once you are married, it might not be the same bile masa kita bercintan cintan dulu and maybe you married to someone that’s totally different dari org yg pernah kita kenali dulu?

I dunno.
But I think, we just need to make the marriage works anyhow.
We MAKE things work.
Yes in marriage we have to put some effort and don’t expect everything will always go well.There might have ups and downs.
That’s life.

We just have to remember that we also not perfect kan? Ye le kalau kita tak berpuas hati dgn spouses kita kan?We need to remember that fact.
We also has flaws that perhaps worse than our spouse.

I think the best way in marriage is to talk about problem if you have any.Be brave enough to confront with any bad situation.Say out loud if you’re not satisfied with something rather than keep inside you because you never know at one point you might burst and it can be very nasty. My friend once told me that she had argument with her husband and at 1 point maybe the husband was so angry, he said that he regretted that he married her.She was really shocked to hear that coming from him.But she knew that's really coming from the heart and perhaps it has been there for a long time.Though the husband said sorry and all, they got divorce eventually because she knew that the husband really meant it.

I dunno.
This kinda story makes us really wonder whether can that happen to us.Maybe not, maybe yes.
But I think like Aspa said, we'll survive.

No comments: