Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Tua

Haha I know why there’s blog entry problem(I mentioned in the previous entry) but I won’t tell you why because it was so silly.

Poyo je

Anyway, yesterday I met my friend.We had dinner together at ayamas (we chose ayamas over ciken rice shop as we agak was2 with the ciken rice shop).
Anyhoo, after we finished melantak, we asked for the bill. We were the only customer at that time because we were so absorbed in our conversation, we didn’t realized that it was half past 9 pm and everyone has gone.

So aku panggil le “Akak, akak” tapi non of the waitresses menyahut.Then my friend suggested, try to call them by “Adik”.Amazingly when I called “Adik adik” the waitress quickly turned and came to our desk. So I asked for the bill and we went home.

What I want to highlight here is, not that the waitres perasan yg die muda or what but at that point of time, I realized that I am old. Very. Haha.
I know being 29 is not that “young” anymore but I didn’t realize that I am OLD sampaikan I need to address other as “Adik”.
All this while I would address others as “Akak” or “Abang” as I thought everyone is older than I am.

I know very wrong assumption.

And calling others “Adik” makes me feel so senior and tua.Get what I mean?
I am not sure any of you understand my feeling/agony.Huhu

But sometimes when I started conversation with strangers(but most of the time strangers talked or started the conversation.I do not know why people come to me and talk), it flatters me that when they ask whether I live with family or I am married or what, and when I reply “yes I live with my husband and 2 daughters” and they would sound surprised and said that they didn’t know that I am married with children.

Maybe I still look childish and not motherly enough (hah poyo je perkataan motherly kan) hehe.So in that sense aku rasa masih muda.

My point of this entry?
Well nothing actually.
Just some of my rambling since I think I just wanna talk and let my thought out.

Recently I went to an interview and I found that I didn’t talk/reply to the interviewer that well. And then I realized that I have not been blogging,reading books much and talking to people because by doing that (blog, read and talk) I can actually enhance my vocab and the flow of thoughts going out my mind.

Get what I mean?
Ok nevermind.

Anyway I need a break. Really want to go for a holiday and a free holiday would be a bliss but again sape le yg nak bagi free kan?

It’s free to dream by the way.

So keep on dreaming ;)





























I will update on raya trip.The pic above taken masa kami pi pantai kat kedah tu but I can't remember the name of the place.And aku tak cite lagi psl laketown resort kan?I will update if rajin hee

No comments: