Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I miss Sydney

I miss sydney.
This is where Aspa and I first tenet and where everything started.
First time Aspa ngorat aku(or was it aku yg ngorat die haha).
Anyway aku miss makan kebab kat situ.
ada 1 tempat ni best gile..i think it's lebanese food(cam weird kan gi australia tapi miss lebanese food) where it was cheap and the food was a lot!it's a just a 5 minute walk from the train station(but i totally forgot the station's name).
I miss walking around darling harbour during nights. Miss walking with aspa sambil bergurau senda and berpegangan tangan with a bunch of our other friends. It's like we have nothing in the world to think off just enjoy the serenity of the harbour and night.


this is darling harbour during day.Picture taken from one the aussie tour website.

This is harbour bridge where aspa pernah panjat benda alah ini masa kami gi sydney dulu.The entrance fees was damn expensive but it was sponsored so it was ok.Hehe.


this is the train we naik masa gi blue mountain dulu.I think this is the steepest railway train ever in the world i think.Best gile blue mountain.We stayed at YMC backpack but the hostel was clean and great. I miss this kinda trip huhu.I really hope we can go there again and bring our children and tunjuk kat dorang where Aspa and I used to tenet when we were there hehe(mcm le dorang faham pun kalau aku tunjuk kat dorang sekarang).Well maybe when they are a bit older.I keep pestering Aspa on going to Sydney again but i know it's going to be very expensive. Well have to kumpul duit sbb we are going to 2012 to brisbane anyway.I think 2012 le when aspa's little sister grad. I hope by then we are able to kumpul our fund so that we can go to Sydney as well. Haih byk nya duit nak kumpul, nak kumpul duit nak masuk rumah le, nak gi berjalan le...mcm2 le kan?
Anyway i really hope we can go australia again in year 2012.
Insyaallah
anyway aku ada masuk competition ini.Harap2 menang le hehe.
Anyway if u guys wanna try your luck, try le masuk contest ni..mana tau leh pi sydney and see the spectacular Vivid Sydney 2010 this year. I think it starts end of May and ends middle of june.
So guys, good luck!

No comments: