Wednesday, May 26, 2010

More house story

Ok.
I decided I am no longer interested in teaching.
Sbb apa, after so many classes, aku rasa mcm nak muntah mengajar the same thing over and over again.
I find that is not challenging enough (Well other than the attitude after the participant). Apart from that, I think teaching is very monotonous.
So perhaps I should stick with my current job and be good at it har har.
Well if I am good enough, perhaps I can look for job opportunities abroad.I mean outside Malaysia.
That has always been my dream.To be able to at least work and live a few years outside Malaysia.
That would be a great experience kan?

Anyway, today I got class again. I was expecting 20-ish people to participate but turn out only 8 came.
Well it’s a good thing, I get to focus to each of the student m
ore and can layan each and every question with full lengthy explanation without have to rush and think that I might not have enough time to finish the course content.
I really love when my student cepat pickup.
I really dread when someone is very slow. Tapi apa nak buat, not everyone has the same competency, so as a teacher we have to be patient.
Well that’s one thing I am lack of.
So there goes my dream to become a great teacher ozinuka(or was it onizuka??GTO)
Hehe

After 2 session of teaching in a month and a session in the previous month, seriously I think I wanna muntah repeating the same thing over and over again.
So I hope there will be no classes for the next 2 months or so.


Anyway for a change, I will be attending class for the whole next week. So I can take that as a break. Sbb kat TM ini kalau kita gi training, it is more like a break.A break from the work hassle.

So I am getting a week work-break hehe

Anyway, I would really want to upload the picture of our underconstruction house.Tapi aku tade cable, so I can’t download from my phone to the PC.

Well for a start, the house already has bumbung.So I guess the next billing gonna arrive anytime je le. Sbb the next billing will come once the bumbung siap and the electrical, plumbing, gas piping and internal telephone cabling are done.

So, from far I cannot see the wiring whether they have done it or not, but the bumbung is now in place. Jalan nak ke rumah aku lecak big time.So aspa malas nak masuk and tgk rumah tu dengan lebih lanjut. Dia kata sama je.Rumah belum siap so buat apa nak tgk?Bukan boleh duduk terus pun….ish sometimes Aspa can be very annoying.

Tapi betul juga die ckp tu hehe
Anyway, Rumah TNB kat depan rumah aku pun dah siap.So I really hope we can move in by end of this year.Though I quite doubt it heh.


Anyway, BLR sudah naik!!Argh!
Dari 5.55% dah jadi 6.05%.

An increase of 0.5% ni!
Banyak gak.
So what does that mean?
It means I might be paying more than RM1200 a month once the house is completed.
Dem…double dem.
Well, we are expecting this, but never this soon!
Dah le our loan package does not have capped interest…so it can go up to infinity!(well tade le sampai infinity but it can go very high!)

Ini la padahnya kalau tak amik Islamic loan pakej or a fixed rate package.
Kami tak amik Islamic or fixed rate due to the monthly installment was quite high and we couldn’t afford with that kind of commitment plus with other expenses(especially the kids expenses)

Anyway, we can just hope that the BLR will not be increased anytime so
on.
Else,Aspa kena kerja siang dan malam.
Maybe he can work at 7 eleven and I can work at any Call center for night shift just to make end meets.
Hmm not a bad idea kan?:D


I will upload the pics of our house soon.I captured the show house’s interior. The kitchen, the rooms, the living area and also dining area.
Just can’t wait to move in the house.
But guess patience for now.

Just keep swimming just keep swimming.

ground floor of our house

first floor of our house

No comments: